Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wichita State @ SIU - How to watch the game? ESPN3 only.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
    Anyone else's feed acting weird? Ours keeps skipping back a few seconds every now and then.
    Yes, I'm getting that too.. I occasionally will hit menu on my apple tv remote and go back into it to get everything back. I've had the sound get out of sync too.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerEngineer View Post
      Yes, I'm getting that too.. I occasionally will hit menu on my apple tv remote and go back into it to get everything back. I've had the sound get out of sync too.
      Had that problem too.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
        Anyone else's feed acting weird? Ours keeps skipping back a few seconds every now and then.
        That seems to happen for whatever reason every once ina while.
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Did not have that issue at all.

Comment

Originally posted by OTR Shockfan View Post
            get back to me on that if it works for you tonight because I have yet to get espn 3 to stream the audio yet other things no problem
            It worked just fine for me tonight. It's worked for me all season long. It's worked fine for me for as long as I've owned my Chromecast, which is going on 5 months now.

Are you able to get audio when you cast other video from a Chrome tab?
            The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

I had this issue in the second half on my AppleTV. I've never had this issue before. Must have been my provider.
              Livin the dream

Comment

I stopped watching with 9 minutes left on my stream's game clock. I kept getting buffering and sent back 10's of seconds on the clock, forcing me to watch the same play over and over and over sometimes.

I was not a fan of how the feed handled last night. It was crap for me.
                ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

My apple TV feed from my iPad had several buffering problems, but froze when we had 76 points. I shifted to the iPhone and behold, it worked. Also the iPhone gave me a full screen picture without some links at the bottom on the iPad that I could not get rid of.
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by rjl View Post
                    It worked just fine for me tonight. It's worked for me all season long. It's worked fine for me for as long as I've owned my Chromecast, which is going on 5 months now.

Are you able to get audio when you cast other video from a Chrome tab?
                    I will have to get back home and check ,, been too long since I tried using it ,, but I think it did
                    From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

I had about 10 minutes of crappy 2002 streaming video quality but other than that it was good to go for me.

Comment

rjl my issue could be that I am not plugging the chromecast into a tv , but into my hd receiver and that is pushing it to an Epson 3d hd projector , so I can try and put it up on the 102 inch screen in my man cave. I'm not the most tech savy so a lot of my efforts are trial and error lol
                        From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Working...
                        X