X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rosewood
    Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
    Originally posted by Rosewood
    if you said he had it coming please come down to the student sect and say that
    He's a player jawing at the ref. Plain and simple.
    I was right there and from lip reading, it was "no no no"
    And if that is indeed all it wasn't warranted. Players, even college players, get away with a lot worse than that.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Durley was awfully close to slamming the ball when he got called on a foul b/c he knew he had blown the entire play. He just caught himself, thankfully.

Comment

• Wow, a win has really quieted this place down..... no comments for 8+ minutes after the game has to be a record.
        "You can observe a lot just by watching."
        -- Yogi Berra

Comment

• Okay anyone know of any possible recuits that wear burnt orange and would be within 20' of a ksu fan? Also glad to see Stutz is still comming to games, must be dreaming of all the PT he can get as a freshman.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02
            Originally posted by aShock4life
            How did coach sound after the game?
            sick, but happy
            I hope he doesn't have this upper respiratory crap I have. I've missed the last six home games because of this and still get hard coughing jags. Makes you feel like you're turning inside out. Not fun. Hope he has a very mild case of whatever he has. I can't think of anyone I dislike enough (even some CU posters) to wish what I have had onto them. Get well quick, Coach. We need you.

Comment

• I thought it was a good effort for everyone tonight. We looked like the Shockers again with Matty B. in there. He just seems to make the team work, plus he pulls the guys together.

I thought Lance did a good job tonight, offensively and on defense too, and was the best overall performance by a 3rd guard all year.

The best surprise was Aaron Ellis though. What an attitude change. He didn't look timid out there tonight, and made some real good plays, loved that block he got, and the defensive rebounds. We got treated to some of his talent tonight.

PJ had a good effort tonight doing so many things that he does well. Durley has a good half and a not so good half. Clemente was consistent and tough under the basket. Phil played well too.

We played and pulled together tonight, not without mistakes, but they played like they wanted to win, and we did.

Now, I predicted that Matt would be the difference tonight, and that we would win 64-61, so I was pretty right on.

Comment

• i would think that he would have had to say something more than just no to get the T, either that or the ref thought he heard something else. And for the clown that asked if I officiated the game, no I did not. But you know it's interesting, when the Shox win, nobody has anything bad to say about the officials, when they lose, it's always the officials fault. Hey Sub, you can relate, that's a pretty common theme among coaches and fans, especially around the city league, isn't it?

Comment

• Seniors all had had good nights, I liked how JT came back in with no ass after HCGM chewed it all off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zardoz
                    Seniors all had had good nights, I liked how JT came back in with no ass after HCGM chewed it all off.
                    Both JT and Ramon came back into the game assless! :D
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• We didn't cover the spread :(

Really though, always good to win

Comment

• It IS the ref's fault we didn't cover.
                        The referees tried their hardest to screw us out of the game, but we still prevailed.

Rosewood, were you sitting in 116?
                        Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                        Students > Alumni
                        If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                        The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                          He wasn't far from some dildo wearing a bright purple K-Suck jacket.
                          hahahah dildo ass clown etc etc

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfanmas
                            i would think that he would have had to say something more than just no to get the T, either that or the ref thought he heard something else. And for the clown that asked if I officiated the game, no I did not. But you know it's interesting, when the Shox win, nobody has anything bad to say about the officials, when they lose, it's always the officials fault. Hey Sub, you can relate, that's a pretty common theme among coaches and fans, especially around the city league, isn't it?
                            I gotta pretty good laugh at ASM's comment.

Take a look back on this thread. There was plenty of complaining about the refs and it was a win. So your point is not valid.

Do you have anything positive to say about the outcome tonight, or is that just not your thing?

----
                            Anyways. I was unable to attend because of effing work. I'm proud of the Shocks getting this one. Sounds like Matty B. played brilliant.. as well as Cooz.

I think if we start clicking the right way, maybe we can get a decent turnaround going for St. Louis. Win the 8-9 game maybe, and play Drake. I think Drake is beatable..

Anyways,.. way ta go Shocks! :posterwu:
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever
                              Originally posted by shockerfanmas
                              i would think that he would have had to say something more than just no to get the T, either that or the ref thought he heard something else. And for the clown that asked if I officiated the game, no I did not. But you know it's interesting, when the Shox win, nobody has anything bad to say about the officials, when they lose, it's always the officials fault. Hey Sub, you can relate, that's a pretty common theme among coaches and fans, especially around the city league, isn't it?
                              I gotta pretty good laugh at ASM's comment.

Take a look back on this thread. There was plenty of complaining about the refs and it was a win. So your point is not valid.

Do you have anything positive to say about the outcome tonight, or is that just not your thing?

----
                              Anyways. I was unable to attend because of effing work. I'm proud of the Shocks getting this one. Sounds like Matty B. played brilliant.. as well as Cooz.

I think if we start clicking the right way, maybe we can get a decent turnaround going for St. Louis. Win the 8-9 game maybe, and play Drake. I think Drake is beatable..

Anyways,.. way ta go Shocks! :posterwu:
                              i cant believe i am saying this, but i agree with you about Drake being beatable.
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                                Originally posted by Zardoz
                                Originally posted by SubGod22
                                Also, Stutz was again in the house.

Saw a kid behind the bench in an orange letter jacket. Wonder who he was????
                                Any clues?
                                I never got a good look at him. I noticed before the game it appeared he was walking down to his seat and Dana Ford went up to him and said something. But I couldn't tell who he was and was too high to see anything on his jacket to indentify.

He wasn't far from some dildo wearing a bright purple K-Suck jacket.
                                I thought it was Murry at first, but when he walked off the court after the game, he had a goatee and was much thicker than him. Don't know who it was.

Comment

Working...
                                X