• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rosewood
    so nice to win at home

matty player o the game by far

we lose that wo him

where was wendell tonight?

lance harris needs new shoes
    Did Wendall get in the game tonight? Lance played well.

Comment

• Well Fellas i like to stay and chat it up but im on my way to Indigo for some victory drinks!

HOLLA !

Comment

• Cooz Player of the Game? I would have went with Matt, but it's all good.

Comment

• Wow, Coach is really sick from listening to him talk now

Comment

• I only saw two quesionable calls tonight. If all Matt said was no no no he didn't deserve it. The other was the phantom shot clock violation that took away a wide open layup for the Shox. It was a well called game though. Nice to see.

Nice to see the guys continue to fight and never give up. I was a little worried when we went down about 8 or so. Major momentum shift but they came back and took care of business.

Having Matt back is HUGE!!! He's obviously the leader of the team and the little general on the court. Great ovation when he was announced as the starter.

Cooz played inspired. Great energy and effort and there were times when he just refused to be denied.

Ellis was great tonight. He showed a lot of effort and played strong. Hopefully that's a sign of things to come. I really like this kid. Great block in the 2nd as well.

Gall was solid. With the exception of the boneheaded TO late. I have no idea what he was thinking.

Lance deserves to be on the court. He plays with a lot of energy and never lacks effort. I believe he hit two nice threes and showed some nice D.

JT didn't have one of his better games. He didn't flat out suck but I was surprised he got back in late after the death stare he got from Marshall after he got pulled for being an idiot.

Ramon played well. I love the way he attacks the rebounds.

Phil was solid. I don't know what else to say.

Hatch, Preadom and Burley I believe are the only ones not to play. Interesting that Wendell didn't get in at all but with Matt playing 32 minutes and Lance playing as well as he was....
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Also, Stutz was again in the house.

Saw a kid behind the bench in an orange letter jacket. Wonder who he was????
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                Also, Stutz was again in the house.

Any clues?

Comment

• How did coach sound after the game?

Comment

• Originally posted by aShock4life
                    How did coach sound after the game?
                    sick, but happy

Comment

• The shots weren't falling tonight for Gal, but he definitely played great D and helped us out tonight, as well as a big key basket late.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxfan11
                        The shots weren't falling tonight for Gal, but he definitely played great D and helped us out tonight, as well as a big key basket late.
                        had 6 assists and 6 boards also
                        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Good guys in yellow win! Bad guys in blue lose.

Matt was unbelievable. I hope Clevin has 1/2 the energy of Matt--if he does we'll be in good shape next year!

They found a way to win. Isn't that nice to read and say?

Comment

• From what I have heard Clevin is a simular player to Matt, looks to dish first and shoot second, but this year is shooting around 50% from 3, but understands that his job is assists.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zardoz
                              Originally posted by SubGod22
                              Also, Stutz was again in the house.

Any clues?
                              I never got a good look at him. I noticed before the game it appeared he was walking down to his seat and Dana Ford went up to him and said something. But I couldn't tell who he was and was too high to see anything on his jacket to indentify.

He wasn't far from some dildo wearing a bright purple K-Suck jacket.
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
                                Originally posted by Rosewood
                                if you said he had it coming please come down to the student sect and say that
                                He's a player jawing at the ref. Plain and simple.
                                I was right there and from lip reading, it was "no no no"

Comment

Working...
                                X