No one goes undefeated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
    I don't think it is cool defacing a child's picture, especially one that could be the child of a poster. It is in very poor taste.
    Oh please, I merely put a fake beard and glasses (obviously to show a disguise since he's supposed to be gone for a year) on a face on a profile pic.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      Skimmed through the thread.

Man jocoshock. You didn't really look that good at the beginning of it. What say you now?

What are you taking about?
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
        It would be interesting, but not very useful, if we could go back and determine the percentage chances of winning each game as it existed at the beginning of the game and then determine the odds of being 30-0. The closes I could probably attempt to do would be to somehow attempt to convert the betting line to game winning percentage. That would be extremely ballpark in results.
        Just now reading the article from a Wisconsin person earlier this week that was referenced in the Media Love thread and they said this (paraphrasing because I can't get it to copy/paste)
        Wisconsin would have a 1.2 percent chance of going undefeated against WSU's schedule and WSU would have a 2.4 percent chance of going undefeated if they played the season all over again.

Not sure how they came up with their numbers.

Comment

• Looks like undefeated to me

The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
            Looks like undefeated to me

Gone save that. Blow it up and print it. Hang it on the wall.
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• The Undefeated's

Week 18

2014 - 1 Wichita State, 31 and Zero
              2013 - 0
              2012 - 0
              2011 - 0
              2010 - 0
              2009 - 0
              2008 - 0
              2007 - 0
              2006 - 0
              2005 - 0
              2004 - 0
              2003 - 0

Week 18 Avg. = 0.12
              Week 17 Avg. = 0.17
              Week 16 Avg. = 0.50
              Week 15 Avg. = 0.50
              Week 14 Avg. = 0.66
              Week 13 Avg. = 0.92
              Week 12 Avg. = 1.08
              Week 11 Avg. = 2.08
              Week 10 Avg. = 3.42
              Week 09 Avg. = 4.33
              Week 08 Avg. = 6.42

Comment

• UNLESS YOU ARE THE WICHITA STATE WHEAT SHOCKERS THIS SEASON!!!!

UN

DE

FEATED!!!

Clap Clap, CLAP CALP CALP!!!

UN

DE

FEATED!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                  UNLESS YOU ARE THE WICHITA STATE WHEAT SHOCKERS THIS SEASON!!!!

UN

DE

FEATED!!!

UN

DE

FEATED!!!

Hey you and I are friends and all, and I will stand next to you and clap. But there is NO WAY we are calping together. My bat just doesnt swing for that team, let's get that straight.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Look for another week of wall to wall Shockers media coverage.

BCS fans are going to get tired of the Undefeated story.
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

• Correct me if I am wrong, but this still looks like undefeated to me.

The Assman

Comment

• No one goes undefeated...except the Wichita State Shockers!
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• There is nothing better than getting to talk about the 34-0 Shockers inside of a thread titled "No one goes undefeated."

"The essential feature of irony is the indirect presentation of a contradiction between an action or expression and the context in which it occurs."
                          The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                            Look for another week of wall to wall Shockers media coverage.

BCS fans are going to get tired of the Undefeated story.
                            Nothing to get tired of, because BCS doesn't have any programs to support... there's no such thing with that classification. :)

Comment

• If we end up going 40-0 and then next year we make it through the non-conference undefeated, will we ever lose again?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                                If we end up going 40-0 and then next year we make it through the non-conference undefeated, will we ever lose again?
                                We better lose at some point, because my wife is getting very tired of my beard. I may look like Phil Robertson long!

Comment

Working...
                                X