The good and the bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of notes on this thread.....
    First, I ran into a whole bunch of folks from Ontario. They think Rob Ford has been an excellent mayor. I tried to give them our Senator Cruz for Mr. Ford and they were having none of it. According to them, he has cut city spending and lowered taxes while maintaining services. That's what a public servant ought to do. Perhaps he should go to the
    Ford Clinic for his substance abuse problem, but according to several Independant accounts, he's been very effective.

Second, I haven't been to go shockers.com, but if you bought yourself a video card and about 4gig of ram to go with it, you would not have buffering problems. It should be an easy fix...it allows me to watch the Shox on ESPN3 here when some BB drinkwater school like UH bumps them.

That being said, if someone can't build,design and user test website changes al least enough to know that their website is a bandwidth hog, then they must have helped Obama on the first design of the Obamacare web site.

That one was slammed in without enough user acceptance, as well.

Comment

GB&Uglee, has nothing to do with thread except for this 6.2 redhook longhammer IPA
      Mayor Rob Ford plays quarterback in support of Toronto hosting the 100th Grey CupHis brother and current Premiere Doug Ford in the foreground.
      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
      - said no one ever...

Comment

Shockzilla = hopzilla?

I respect that you're talking about a good beer, but give me a good Belgian. A friend of mine was a person friend of Pierre Cellis. My friend used Pierre to meet and tour quite a number of monestaries.

Myself, just give mee the pub in the city center in Antwerp that has 200 beers on tap.
        Last edited by shocka khan; December 23, 2013, 05:39 PM. Reason: Typo. I hate autospell

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
          Shockzilla = hopzilla?

I respect that you're talking about a good beer, but give me a good Belgian. A friend of mine was a person friend of Pierre Cellis. My friend used Pierre to meet and tour quite a number of monestaries.

Myself, just give mee the pub in the city center in Antwerp that has 200 beers on tap.
          251413_263307033695483_4445221_n.jpg

Had this in Brussels at the Manikin Piss bar- It was one the best I have ever drank. click to enlarge
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Fortunately you don't have to go exotic or even foreign to have good beer anymore. Sam Adams Oktoberfest is outstanding.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
            X