The good and the bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The good and the bad

A few times this year I've noticed that HCGM has had the opportunity to work both sides of an issue. Having no first hand knowledge I can't speak to his actual strategy. However I can make baseless speculation because this is the internet and I will make said speculation because I'm drunk. Note the difference between the two.

Examples of what I'm talking about :
    Coach can be proud of these guys being 12-0 but can still get on them and work them for allowing one Guy to light us up.
    Coach can work the recruits by saying wsu is a top 10 team. He can then tell current player we get no respect when a 2 loss team is I'm front of us in the poll.
    Coach can get the other team licking their chops at the idea of facing us without Baler. Baker plays and is awesome.

Win Win Win all around.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Perfect example outside of the program! On the good side, highly entertaining and always good for a story. On the bad side, smokes crack and is generally a horrible mayor.

Comment

Pictured Left to Right: Coach Marshall, @Rosewood:
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

The BAD!!! Have you been on the Go Shocker Home page? Tried to watch highlights of anything and more buffering than highlights. Minor league come on... CRAP
          First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Originally posted by shock10 View Post
            The BAD!!! Have you been on the Go Shocker Home page? Tried to watch highlights of anything and more buffering than highlights. Minor league come on... CRAP
            I really dislike GoShockers.com for a variety of reasons. It is slow, intrusive and distracting. Way too much of a good thing on each page. Some might call it glamour, others might call it glitz and clutter.
            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Try it Nonstop buffering is just my computer or what???

The 30 second commercial is great then the part you tune in for well SUCKS.
              First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

http://www.goshockers.com/club/std/V...DB_OEM_ID=7500

My 3 year old (average tech) laptop had no problems with the videos. Watched 3 and had just a very, very little buffering right at the beginning intro on 2 of them.

Comment

I get so doggone tired of buffering!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

LOL

@BOBB: needs to change his name to: Big Ol' Badass Bufferer
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

THIS!

Comment

Scoring by Periods of game

It appears that we're cleaning up the slow start somewhat, but still falter the remainder of the half in our most recent games.

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                          I get so doggone tired of buffering!

Two thumbs up, way up.

rdr
                          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

http://www.goshockers.com/club/std/V...DB_OEM_ID=7500

I get the same issue....super annoying. And i know that it isn't my internet speed.
                            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Glad its not just me. Funny early this fall watched volleyball highlights and interviews just fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X