No announcement yet.

WSU vs North Carolina Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our "biggest area for concern" right now has to be our lactose intolerance.

Comment

• Every freakin time this program starts to build momentum, unlucky crap like this happens. All I want for Christmas is that this injury is minor. Please help a brotha' out!

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
        Every freakin time this program starts to build momentum, unlucky crap like this happens. All I want for Christmas is that this injury is minor. Please help a brotha' out!
        We'll be fine. We got through all those injuries last year and managed to make a Final Four run.

Comment

• Originally posted by HoracePinker View Post
          Um, it's bad. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw a WSU player pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
          Your problem is you.
          I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerInKC View Post
            Your problem is you.
            \
            huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by HoracePinker View Post
              Um, it's bad. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw a WSU player pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
              tthaaaak you simone.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                tthaaaak you simone.
                SAVE FERRIS

Comment

• Jenn Bates ‏@KWCHJenn 3m
                  Kadeem Coleby may not practice today. Injured his toe in a collision at practice #shockers
                  If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

• Jenn Bates ‏@KWCHJenn 2m
                    Coach Marshall said he doesn't have the full practice report yet from his trainer. But a lot of guys are banged up
                    Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Jenn Bates ‏@KWCHJenn 3m
                    Kadeem Coleby may not practice today. Injured his toe in a collision at practice #shockers
                    Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

• If this is indeed the injury in question, I'm a little
                      relieved that he's at the point where he "may not practice." I always anticipate the worst. Here's to a speedy recovery for his toe, and for the rest of the guys that are banged up!

Comment

• You all should sit down.

My source - who I can't divulge due to the confidential nature of the relationship - says that our 3rd string post player might have stubbed his toe, and have to sit out a practice.

I'll share more later when discretion allows.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                          You all should sit down.

My source - who I can't divulge due to the confidential nature of the relationship - says that our 3rd string post player might have stubbed his toe, and have to sit out a practice.

I'll share more later when discretion allows.
                          Like plus 1,000,000,000

Comment

• ShockRef can you at least tell us which toe it is???? Is it the one that went to market? Is it the one that stayed home? Is it the one who had roast beef? Is it the one that had none? Is it the one who went wee wee wee all the way home? Please Mr. Woodward can you call Deepthroat and get us this crucial info???

Comment

• If we have "a lot of guys" banged up maybe our practices are a bit too intense. As far as a toe injury is concerned, it's nothing to scoff at because a lot hinges on the health of your toes. Toes are vital. A jammed toe hurts like hades and usually takes some time to heal. You can't walk well not to mention trying to run on it. Hope it's nothing serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
                                If we have "a lot of guys" banged up maybe our practices are a bit too intense. As far as a toe injury is concerned, it's nothing to scoff at because a lot hinges on the health of your toes. Toes are vital. A jammed toe hurts like hades and usually takes some time to heal. You can't walk well not to mention trying to run on it. Hope it's nothing serious.
                                Thanks for the toe info.
                                The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Working...
                                X