WSU vs North Carolina Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    Are there any updates as to why this game is more interesting today than it was yesterday?
    Maybe it's because @ShockRef: bet his wife that if we cover the spread he gets some each night for a week, but if we fail to cover he does her laundry and cooks for a week?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
      Are there any updates as to why this game is more interesting today than it was yesterday?
      Royal,
      I got word there was an injury to a key player yesterday at practice. Not confirmed, but generally a reliable source.

If confirmed later today, I'll pass along what I know.

That is all.
      Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Maybe it's because @ShockRef: bet his wife that if we cover the spread he gets some each night for a week, but if we fail to cover he does her laundry and cooks for a week?
        That's funny stuff right there!
        Above all, make the right call.

Comment

If true I think it's pretty clear that we should quit practicing. We beat the living crap out of each other at practice it appears.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
            If true I think it's pretty clear that we should quit practicing. We beat the living crap out of each other at practice it appears.
            Next on KWCH: Are players practicing too angry?

Comment

Hold on folks!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
                  Royal,
                  I got word there was an injury to a key player yesterday at practice. Not confirmed, but generally a reliable source.

If confirmed later today, I'll pass along what I know.

That is all.
                  Okay, how about a game of 20 questions?

1) On a scale of 1 to 5, how reliable is your source? Where 1 is some random dude off the street, let's call him Guido or maybe @Rosewood:. And a 5 is the Pope or HC3GM.

2) Yes or No, is it one of the Four Horsemen (Early, Baker, Cotton, Van Vleet)?

3) On a scale of 1 to 5, how bad is the alleged injury?

Comment

Fine, don't name names, just tell us if what you heard is a day to day injury, months or year ending. Please.

Comment

I'm still not worried. We can beat NCC without one of the four horsemen. Now if it's Fred and Ron is going to sit to heal up, then we have issues. That's about the worst case scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                        Fine, don't name names, just tell us if what you heard is a day to day injury, months or year ending. Please.
                        That's the issue @KC Shox:, I'm not sure anyone knows right now how bad it is, and given the early Baker stories, I feel fairly confident nobody wants to speculate here.

And to answer @Kung Wu:, 5 no ?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          And to answer @Kung Wu:, 5 no ?
                          OK, so the info is as good as it gets, and it's not one of the Four Horsemen. So that rules out Baker re-injuring his foot/ankle. No idea how bad it is -- makes sense -- probably have to wait until it gets x-ray'd/MRI'd/whatever.

Come on Suellentrop, do your thing and scoop this for us!

Comment

If it's not one of the Four Horsemen, then the process of elimination seems to indicate that it is a post player.
                            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

I'm confused (which isn't anything new) but just where was VanVleet, Early, Baker and Cotton ruled out as the injured player?

Comment

Dr's answer to Kung Wu's question #2 a couple posts up

Comment

Working...
                                X