Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by rjl View Post
      I know what you are thinking. "If only there was some way I could be in the club. I'd like to get late breaking news when I want it and in a way I want it."

What if I told you that you can?

For only $10 a month, you can become a Shockernet Silver member. Get led on by even more obscure references, innuendo, subtle hints, and hard-cutting analysis about sitting players in foul trouble.

What's that you say? You want more?

What if I told you that, for an additional $10 per month, you can become a Shockernet Gold member?! That's right. For $20 a month, get all the benefits the Silver members get plus exclusive access to our random rumor generator. Orupke's test scores finally arrived from Nigeria? I don't know. Maybe?

Still not satisfied?

Get this. For $10 more a month, you can become a Shockernet Platinum member. What??!! Yeah, you heard me. For $30 a month, you get all of the benefits the Silver and Gold members get, but you also get Shockernet's new Net-Fight Personalizer™. Yep! All Shockernet Platinum members can rise above simple internet fights and have things start getting real! Look out your window. What's that you see? Yeah, that's right. It's Shockernet's very own ShockerFever shitting in your boxwoods.

Act now.
      Would "like" this multiple times if it was possible.

Comment

I know what you are thinking. "If only there was some way I could be in the club. I'd like to get late breaking news when I want it and in a way I want it."

For only $10 a month, you can become a Shockernet Silver member. Get led on by even more obscure references, innuendo, subtle hints, and hard-cutting analysis about sitting players in foul trouble.

What if I told you that, for an additional $10 per month, you can become a Shockernet Gold member?! That's right. For $20 a month, get all the benefits the Silver members get plus exclusive access to our random rumor generator. Orupke's test scores finally arrived from Nigeria? I don't know. Maybe?

Still not satisfied?

Get this. For $10 more a month, you can become a Shockernet Platinum member. What??!! Yeah, you heard me. For $30 a month, you get all of the benefits the Silver and Gold members get, but you also get Shockernet's new net-fight personalizer. Yep! All Shockernet Platinum members can rise above simple internet fights and have things start getting real! Look out your window. What's that you see? Yeah, that's right. It's Shockernet's very own ShockerFever shitting in your boxwoods.

Act now.
        And while all of these are great deals, there is always the option to stay on the FREE board, and start the next thread asking why anyone who knows something won't post anything. Those are always fun to read though.

Did anyone else notice Kadeem's minutes against Alabama? Seemed awfully small number.

Comment

Can we talk about bitcoin investment tips, too?

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
            Would "like" this multiple times if it was possible.
            I used to work in marketing. What you just saw was about 8 minutes of my time but would qualify as an honest day's work.

[Shivers].
            The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Still not satisfied?

Get this. For $10 more a month, you can become a Shockernet Platinum member. What??!! Yeah, you heard me. For $30 a month, you get all of the benefits the Silver and Gold members get, but you also get Shockernet's new Net-Fight Personalizer™. Yep! All Shockernet Platinum members can rise above simple internet fights and have things start getting real! Look out your window. What's that you see? Yeah, that's right. It's Shockernet's very own ShockerFever shitting in your boxwoods.

Act now.
              1) Do you take credit cards?
              2) If I order by midnight on Friday can I get it by Christmas?

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                Did anyone else notice Kadeem's minutes against Alabama? Seemed awfully small number.
                I'm assuming this random nugget is a hint?
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  I'm assuming this random nugget is a hint?
                  Not at all. Just trying to get back on subject.

Comment

Someone should tweet Jenn if they haven't already. She was able to confirm the Baker injury pretty quick once ShockerNet informed her of the injury....but maybe she needs to know who it is to confirm it...

Comment

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
                      I am friends with a guy who knows someone in the program. The guy he knows gets solid info from someone who is well associated with one of the assistant coaches. The info that I am able to get because of my connections to the program, makes me more important that you unconnected uninformed posters. This info is accurate 60% of the time, every time. Now, what do you want to know?
                      The airspeed velocity of a fully-laden swallow?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                        The airspeed velocity of a fully-laden swallow?
                        Is it African our European?
                        Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

• Here you go:

Brian Englert ‏@bcenglert 9m
                          @KWCHJenn shockernet reporting an injury to wsu basketball player but not naming him. U know anything?

Expand Reply

Delete
                          Favorite

More

Jenn Bates ‏@KWCHJenn 1m
                          @bcenglert I'm aware of what's being talked about, interviewing Marshall at 2 today. Will know more then

Comment

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
                            I am friends with a guy who knows someone in the program. The guy he knows gets solid info from someone who is well associated with one of the assistant coaches. The info that I am able to get because of my connections to the program, makes me more important that you unconnected uninformed posters. This info is accurate 60% of the time, every time. Now, what do you want to know?
                            We have a winner!!!

Comment

• Um, it's bad. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw a WSU player pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Comment

• Interesting. What all flavors do they have?

Comment

Working...
                                X