No announcement yet.

WSU vs North Carolina Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evan had a good outing last game. Was sooooo glad to see him get some quality minutes and he made good use of them. I think we will see more and more each game from him and we will soon have our old Evan back.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      Warning: Wearing Crimson/Blue or Purple invalidates your ticket and places you directly at the top of Santa's Naughty list. You may have to spend the night in a pen with the reindeer-in-training which I understand have been shot-up with viagara.
      It will give you a chance to make the video board, albeit not in the best light.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
        My question is: does Marshall sit Baker this game? Is he confident in his bench enough to allow Ron to get healthy for conference play?
        I hope so, especially at the beginning. If Baker is really needed later he can always play, but I'd love to see him off the next two games. Having said that, I don't think he will, and I just hope Ron's injury doesn't get aggravated in some way. He's too valuable a player in too many ways to risk having him limited for an extended period.

Comment

Resting Ron now immediately gives off the impression to the team that the opponent isn't Alabama or Tennessee caliber. If he can go, he goes, if he can't, he won't.

Comment

Ut Oh.
            This game just became interesting.

That is all.
            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
              Ut Oh.

That is all.
              That is all? You can't leave us hanging, what the hell happened?

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                That is all? You can't leave us hanging, what the hell happened?
                NOT COOL SHOCKREF!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
                  Ut Oh.

That is all.
                  Obnoxious.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                    Obnoxious.
                    Not obnoxious.

True.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                      Not obnoxious.

True.
                      Somebody fill us in on what happened to make it interesting.
                      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

That's what happens when someone responds to a post, but you don't know which post they responded to.

Comment

Shocks by 12 but it is closer than the score will indicate.

Go Shocks!
                          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                            Resting Ron now immediately gives off the impression to the team that the opponent isn't Alabama or Tennessee caliber. If he can go, he goes, if he can't, he won't.
                            That's a great point. On the other hand, it also sends a signal to the rest of the team that HCGM has confidence in his bench which can be helpful through the season. I'm not necessarily trying to belittle NCC as I think they're a good team. And it's become evident that everyone we play has found an extra gear when they step on the court and NCC will be no different. I'd just like to see the bench handle their role and give Ron some extra minutes on the bench to give that ankle a little more rest, that's all. He's a key component to this team's success this year and I'd like to see him healthy for the entire season.

Comment

Are there any updates as to why this game is more interesting today than it was yesterday?

Comment

Now there are more cryptic posts in another thread about how we will be tested tomorrow. If people have information they don't think they should share, I wish they would keep it to themselves instead of indicating they have the inside information but won't say more.

OTOH I'll appreciate anyone who wants to clear up whether something is going on or not.
                                Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Working...
                                X