WSU vs North Carolina Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    You mean like Tennessee leaned on McRae and Alabama leaned on Releford. Those both were very tough games and if those kinds of guards are on, which they always seem to be against the Shockers they can make things uncomfortable for the good guys.
    That's why I said chance. Plenty of examples to the contrary, most prominently Pitt, Gonzaga, and La Salle.
    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Originally posted by lemuel777 View Post
      Have you looked at NCC's schedule? Pretty weird.
      Dec 18th Winthrop
      Dec 22nd Wichita State
      Dec 31st Maryland
      Danny Ainge was their scheduling consultant.

Shox - 71
      Them - 67
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Here's the deal. I have a score that was exactly correct versus Tenn. of 70-61 and must stick with it until it does us wrong. The Eagles will not be overlooked or underestimated by us. We play games one at a time and take each team seriously. Even so, we will win. In the meanwhile, we must progress as a team and keep improving.

Eagles---61

WSU----70
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
          That is probably because NCCU is a better team than Tennessee and Alabama.
          NCCU is not better than either.

They're not bad by any means. But Tenn and Bama are clearly better teams.
          Originally posted by BleacherReport
          Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

NCC is a good team, a fact I'm sure those who were Shockers last year remember well. This year's team is just so solid, heady and steady. I have a feeling this will be a game where we fire on all cylinders giving me the nice relaxing victory we've all been expecting. 12-0 and a Merry Christmas.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Would really like to see big games from Chadrack and Kadeem in this one.

Comment

I'll be in the area for the game, but I'm letting my son go with his grandpa to the game using his season tickets. Are the games televised on KN22 shown at any of the local sports bars?

Comment

Originally posted by McShocker View Post
                  I'll be in the area for the game, but I'm letting my son go with his grandpa to the game using his season tickets. Are the games televised on KN22 shown at any of the local sports bars?
                  Many choices for viewing. Any particular preference of type of sports bar?
                  Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Same here.
                    Last edited by Kung Wu; December 19, 2013, 11:02 PM.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      It would not surprise me if Kadeem is the most improved Shocker from the the 1st to the 2nd Semester. I also think Wiggins and Wessel will continue to come on stronger off the bench for us. What a solid bench we have that could continue to be a big plus, especially on those unpredictable road games in the Valley when fouls become an issue as they did in the Bama game. We have been resilient enough to take a flurry of blows from our foes and answer with finding various ways to keep winning through it all. Carter is really improving in leaps and bounds as well, even in the big games. It has been nice to not have 4 key players injured as we had to endure so much of last Season.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Well, we could discuss that in the post-game show.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                          It would not surprise me if Kadeem is the most improved Shocker from the the 1st to the 2nd Semester. I also think Wiggins and Wessel will continue to come on stronger off the bench for us. What a solid bench we have that could continue to be a big plus, especially on those unpredictable road games in the Valley when fouls become an issue as they did in the Bama game. We have been resilient enough to take a flurry of blows from our foes and answer with finding various ways to keep winning through it all. Carter is really improving in leaps and bounds as well, even in the big games. It has been nice to not have 4 key players injured as we had to endure so much of last Season.
                          Maybe other teams have earned rankings for urban challenges, killing each representative. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                            Many choices for viewing. Any particular preference of type of sports bar?
                            I'm fairly familiar with the options, but wasn't sure if most or all of them carried KN22.

Comment

I know Deano's will have KS22, and I'm pretty sure Fox and Hound will as well.
                              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                                I know Deano's will have KS22, and I'm pretty sure Fox and Hound will as well.
                                Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X