No announcement yet.

ShockerNet Awards Finale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Oh! Looks like I've been voted off of ShockerNet. Oh well, at least the guy I voted for is leading.

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Where's the love?

For the record, my predictions for next year are a little better then this year. The shockers will have a weak MV to play in and some good non-conference home games. I think the freshman will be better then your average Shocker freshman and will have to play due to the lack of depth on the bench. This will allow the Shockers to finish strong next season.

While I think Brauer should be released due to his health, he will remian with the team. As well as Gal finished the season, I think he will come back. I had my doubts with his home sickness and early lack of performance. He still has to learn to run offenses better.

The Shockers will finish 3rd next year and will win one game at the MVC.

Do you like apples?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
        Check, IP check.

Are we positive that AC and KC aren't the same person?
        You'll never know.

Comment

I know I don't have a history on ShockerNet, but I did think they would return to the tourney at the start of the season. After all, they only lost one player. But there comes a point in time when we all must face the facts. It just took you all until now to figure out we weren't that good this year.

Comment

POY has got be DOFO. Prose and skills and love are the best. DOFO has it. Every thred he posts is better than any.

Comment

Originally posted by Saulbadguy
              I gotta go with the ISASO/Da Shox tandem.
              In our best Elvis....Thank you. Thank you very much.
              Egotism is the anesthetic of stupidity.

Comment

ACG- I think many of us figured that out sometime ago, but we are FANaticS, love the Shocks and always hope for the best!
                In the fast lane

Comment

Right now there is a pretty much a three way tie for second.

Comment

Don't vote for Royal, he doesn't "pay" anything.

If you can't decide, just vote Sub for all his recruiting info on the other forum. 8)

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker
                      Don't vote for Royal, he doesn't "pay" anything.
                      I mailed those checks 3 years ago. Take it up with your postmaster!

:whistle:

Comment

The voting ends on Saturday so if you haven't voted make sure to do so 8)

Comment

Working...
                        X