ShockerNet Awards Finale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShockerNet Awards Finale

Vote for the POY, poll ends on Saturday March 9th.

1st, 2nd, and 3rd All-ShockerNet teams will also be announced that day.

If anyone else has recommendations for other awards you can send me a private message before Saturday.

I will write-in my vote: shoxaresuperduper
    1st and only member of the now infamous "Turgeon's Tanks"

Comment

The Doctor is in!

Comment

I write in KC Shox. The only other voice of reason in this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by ACGreen
          other?
          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

54 posts in, and already a self-appointed genius.

Hubris.

Comment

This coming from someone at the bottom of the other side of Mt. Reason.

You have too high an opinion of yourself.

Comment

I was humbled at being included as an option on the first poll.

The other candidates are far more worthy than myself and certainly put more time into their posts than I.

All I ever want to do is to promote WSU and the program that I love.

If even one person out there enjoyed reading and felt pride from just one of my posts then I am happy.

I believe you can be both positive and reasonable without being a stone cold homer.

Long wave the yellow and the BLACK!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock

This side of Mt. Reason proved to be exactly what happened. Now that the season is over and we lost out, and we won't make the tourney or NIT, maybe you should review your quotes for accuracies. Mine seem to be pretty accurate.

Comment

I gotta go with the ISASO/Da Shox tandem.

Comment

This side of Mt. Reason proved to be exactly what happened. Now that the season is over and we lost out, and we won't make the tourney or NIT, maybe you should review your quotes for accuracies. Mine seem to be pretty accurate.
                      Do us all a favor and stfu

Comment

And I'm sure you predicted a Sweet 16 last year, too.

Except for "fun" posts in the game prediction topics, I don't make predictions. I do, however, discuss possibilities. If it's predictions you want, go back and read CB's posts.

The easiest thing to do is predict doom, then come back with "I'm glad I was wrong" if your prediction doesn't happen.

Comment

Wow, not only are you "smart", but you have the balls to talk back to the head boss...

Can I dream about you at night?
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

And I'm sure you predicted a Sweet 16 last year, too.

Except for "fun" posts in the game prediction topics, I don't make predictions. I do, however, discuss possibilities. If it's predictions you want, go back and read CB's posts.

The easiest thing to do is predict doom, then come back with "I'm glad I was wrong" if your prediction doesn't happen.
                            Amen. KC looked like an idiot when he was doom and gloom during our Sweet Sixteen season, and looks smart during this year. Always saying the same thing and getting it right 50% of the time doesn't make someone anywhere near accurate. In fact, if we have a good season next year, the likes of you and KC will be down to 33% accuracy for the three year stretch.
                            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Check, IP check.

Are we positive that AC and KC aren't the same person?
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X