No announcement yet.

WSU vs Alabama Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @JonRothstein: Darius Carter continues to be a burgeoning piece for Wichita State. Had 9 and 7 off the bench tonight for Shockers in win at Alabama.
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      KNSS has the WORST radio production team in the country. There is ALWAYS something wrong during the course of a broadcast, some lasting seconds, some lasting 10 minutes. They always seem to "lose signal" at some point, but how come nobody else ever does?

Freaking a 3rd grade production. Looks very high schoolish when it happens every freaking game.
      Throw the coaches show into the list of botched productions and technical difficulties as well.

Comment

• @SethDavisHoops: Wichita St getting ready to close out a tough win at Alabama. 11 secs left up 3 at the line. This is what a winning team looks like.

Comment

• I wonder if there is a true road game for these road Warrior Shocks. I wonder if we could find another walk on like Baker, maybe in Iowaaaay, I wonder how Early is never late to the big shows, I wonder if we can keep developing the penetrating moves of Cle, Baker, Wiggins, and 'Fred Van Floor General VanVleet?" Why? I like the easy baskets, the throws, and getting our foes in bigger foul trouble then we were in for a spell tonight. I wonder if I go lay me down to sleep, if I am still wound up like a base drum on a work night. I wonder. This I do know. Sleep well Shocker fans. 11-0 baybay and that is still another rec---ooord and growing by leaps and bounds. Bama would sow the wind, but they reaped the Shocker whirlwind at low tide. We took their best shots to the jaw, turned our cheek and landed our own daggers and haymakers!!!!
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• I've never used this term before, but after reading Twitter, we sure do have a lot of haters.

Oh, and I love it. WSU basketball is so much more fun when the team is winning and in the spotlight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
              I've never used this term before, but after reading Twitter, we sure do have a lot of haters.

Oh, and I love it. WSU basketball is so much more fun when the team is winning and in the spotlight.
              Where are these haters you speak of? You must following the wrong people. I see 95% LOVE..

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                I've never used this term before, but after reading Twitter, we sure do have a lot of haters.

Could this be because we are accused so often of catching so many teams on an off-night. How can we be so lucky? Hmmmmm!!!! Whatever cause this pattern, I like it!!! I like it alot!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                  Where are these haters you speak of? You must following the wrong people. I see 95% LOVE..
                  I'm sure it's from fans that are ranked behind us, where they belong...

Comment

you must not follow Doug Gottlieb then
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Just search for "Wichita State".

Comment

• 11-0
                        Another historic win!
                        92.6% 25/27 from the Free Throw line on the road. Totally Awesome!

+12 rebound margin over a SEC team.

Comment

• 2 KU fans approached me and have been watching a few more of our games this year. Here was their 2 word subject they both focused on at different occasions. Ya'll really for this? "RON BAKER!!!" They wished they had a player like Ron Baker.

Comment

• This one is hilarious:

Doug Keegan ‏@doug_keegan 2h
                            Bama just took a half court heave at the buzzer. Tide fans relieved Wichita State didn't return it for a touchdown.
                            The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
                              11-0
                              Another historic win!
                              92.6% 25/27 from the Free Throw line on the road. Totally Awesome!

+12 rebound margin over a SEC team.
                              A winning recipe that makes any gym we play like our sweet home, Alabama.

Comment

• People don't hate evansville, North Dakota State, or Tennessee Tech.

People love to hate Kentucky, North Carolina, UCLA, Duke, etc.

See a pattern?

enjoy the hate. It means we're relevant.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X