• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AG1219
    Originally posted by newshock1234
    Originally posted by ShockerFever
    trust me you have nothing to worry about.
    Because you and coach have had a one on one, right?
    no someone else, one of the recruits family members, i will not so who on here but if you want to know bad enough then you can pm me.
    Cheese told you? :D
    how did you know?
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

SF, is there anyone that you would believe?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
        On an internet message board? A number pretty close to zero.

The self-proclaimed insiders of SN, ripemup and newshock? Let's just say I'd value the words of a talking squirrel over those two.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I wasn't trying to call you out SF. I was honestly trying to extract information. If there was anyone on this board, or in general, that if they told you "I know for a dead certain fact that HCGM is staying" that would be enough to allow you to be at peace regarding this situation for the next year.

Comment

I wasn't trying to call you out SF. I was honestly trying to extract information. If there was anyone on this board, or in general, that if they told you "I know for a dead certain fact that HCGM is staying" that would be enough to allow you to be at peace regarding this situation for the next year.
            Obviously, with your rep, you'd be up there. There's a few opinions/observations I'd value with this subject.

But I honestly won't be 100% satisfied until I've heard the words from HCGM himself, which he has yet to utter.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

On an internet message board? A number pretty close to zero.

The self-proclaimed insiders of SN, ripemup and newshock? Let's just say I'd value the words of a talking squirrel over those two.
              just so you know SF, the feeling about trust is mutual

Comment

Obviously, with your rep, you'd be up there. There's a few opinions/observations I'd value with this subject.

But I honestly won't be 100% satisfied until I've heard the words from HCGM himself, which he has yet to utter.
                I understand and I think most people feel essentially the same way after last year. It's natural to be gunshy and besides, in this world, you really can't say "never". I can't...you can't.....none of us reasonably can expect our coach to say that......it's just common sense.

Comment

"I'm staying" means nothing. Money, wanting to go back home, they all win out eventually. Hopefully it's not the case this time.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

How about Bob Knight to LSU? The timing of all of this seems odd.

Comment

I'm staying here. I will not jump ship and head to LSU boards or USC boards or any others. I'm committed to ShockerNet and the faithful here in Wichita and all around the world.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                        I'm staying here. I will not jump ship and head to LSU boards or USC boards or any others. I'm committed to ShockerNet and the faithful here in Wichita and all around the world.
                        How about the classic "I have no intentions of heading to LSU or any other school and am committed to Shockernet."

:D

Comment

The ones who are willing to say don't know (although they might have indirect knowledge - in which case they might prefer to say nothing) and the ones who know will not say anything. As for myself, I know nothing and I'll say nothing. So you can trust me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
                          Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Please dont shoot me for speaking my mind. This is what shockernet is for, to speak our minds about things we dont really know. But I have to say I am not sure we want Marshall back next year. The reason I say this is we look worse as the year goes on. I was under the impression that we would be a running team and I am yet to see it. We dont have a inbounds play at all, we dont look like we have an offence. Like I said dont be mad at me, just correct me please, this has takin a long time to say it but i am not sure about our future with him. I do love the guy and he is a genuine guy and he is honest. Please be nice to me, just having bad thoughts. :( :posterwu:
                            " If you build it they will come ", Koch Arena

Comment

marshall doesn't have the players here to run his system.

Comment

Originally posted by lilshock
                                Please dont shoot me for speaking my mind. This is what shockernet is for, to speak our minds about things we dont really know. But I have to say I am not sure we want Marshall back next year. The reason I say this is we look worse as the year goes on. I was under the impression that we would be a running team and I am yet to see it. We dont have a inbounds play at all, we dont look like we have an offence. Like I said dont be mad at me, just correct me please, this has takin a long time to say it but i am not sure about our future with him. I do love the guy and he is a genuine guy and he is honest. Please be nice to me, just having bad thoughts. :( :posterwu:
                                you should be shot, the reason we arent running and gunning is because we dont have his players yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X