Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilshock
    replied
    Please dont shoot me for speaking my mind. This is what shockernet is for, to speak our minds about things we dont really know. But I have to say I am not sure we want Marshall back next year. The reason I say this is we look worse as the year goes on. I was under the impression that we would be a running team and I am yet to see it. We dont have a inbounds play at all, we dont look like we have an offence. Like I said dont be mad at me, just correct me please, this has takin a long time to say it but i am not sure about our future with him. I do love the guy and he is a genuine guy and he is honest. Please be nice to me, just having bad thoughts. :( :posterwu:

Leave a comment:

• SpanglerFan316
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerFever
    Originally posted by WuDrWu
    I wasn't trying to call you out SF. I was honestly trying to extract information. If there was anyone on this board, or in general, that if they told you "I know for a dead certain fact that HCGM is staying" that would be enough to allow you to be at peace regarding this situation for the next year.
    Obviously, with your rep, you'd be up there. There's a few opinions/observations I'd value with this subject.

But I honestly won't be 100% satisfied until I've heard the words from HCGM himself, which he has yet to utter.
    The ones who are willing to say don't know (although they might have indirect knowledge - in which case they might prefer to say nothing) and the ones who know will not say anything. As for myself, I know nothing and I'll say nothing. So you can trust me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leave a comment:

• shockar25
    replied
    Originally posted by SubGod22
    I'm staying here. I will not jump ship and head to LSU boards or USC boards or any others. I'm committed to ShockerNet and the faithful here in Wichita and all around the world.
    How about the classic "I have no intentions of heading to LSU or any other school and am committed to Shockernet."

:D

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    I'm staying here. I will not jump ship and head to LSU boards or USC boards or any others. I'm committed to ShockerNet and the faithful here in Wichita and all around the world.

Leave a comment:

• AG1219
    replied
    How about Bob Knight to LSU? The timing of all of this seems odd.

Leave a comment:

• Indy23
    replied
    "I'm staying" means nothing. Money, wanting to go back home, they all win out eventually. Hopefully it's not the case this time.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    I wasn't trying to call you out SF. I was honestly trying to extract information. If there was anyone on this board, or in general, that if they told you "I know for a dead certain fact that HCGM is staying" that would be enough to allow you to be at peace regarding this situation for the next year.
    Obviously, with your rep, you'd be up there. There's a few opinions/observations I'd value with this subject.

But I honestly won't be 100% satisfied until I've heard the words from HCGM himself, which he has yet to utter.
    I understand and I think most people feel essentially the same way after last year. It's natural to be gunshy and besides, in this world, you really can't say "never". I can't...you can't.....none of us reasonably can expect our coach to say that......it's just common sense.

Leave a comment:

• newshock1234
    replied
    Originally posted by newshock1234
    trust me you have nothing to worry about.
    Because you and coach have had a one on one, right?
    SF, is there anyone that you would believe?
    On an internet message board? A number pretty close to zero.

The self-proclaimed insiders of SN, ripemup and newshock? Let's just say I'd value the words of a talking squirrel over those two.
    just so you know SF, the feeling about trust is mutual

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    On an internet message board? A number pretty close to zero.

The self-proclaimed insiders of SN, ripemup and newshock? Let's just say I'd value the words of a talking squirrel over those two.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied

Leave a comment:

• newshock1234
    replied
    Originally posted by AG1219
    no someone else, one of the recruits family members, i will not so who on here but if you want to know bad enough then you can pm me.
    Cheese told you? :D
    how did you know?

Leave a comment:

• Downtown Shocker Brown
    replied
    Originally posted by AG1219
    no someone else, one of the recruits family members, i will not so who on here but if you want to know bad enough then you can pm me.
    SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~you will give away the suprise next year!! ;-)

Leave a comment:

• AG1219
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X