Talk Angry Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 5 of Talk Angry is back!

A big thank you to James Kellerman for 4 great seasons on the podcast. Shocker beat writer Taylor Eldridge joins the show as co-host for Season 5.

On episode 1, we recap the Maui Invitational and preview Saturday’s big matchup in Waco with Baylor. It is great to be back!

Listen here: http://www.talkangry.net/season-5-podcasts/s5ep01/

Comment

• Comment

• Bumping this to remind myself when I get home

Comment

• Getting Eldridge as a cohost is a major coup. Having the program's beat reporter brings an entire new level of legitimacy to the podcast.

With that said, Kellerman was great and I enjoyed his on air personality and insight. He will be missed.

I really enjoy your podcast, guys. I'm stoked that it's back!
          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Talk_Angry View Post
            Season 5 of Talk Angry is back!

A big thank you to James Kellerman for 4 great seasons on the podcast. Shocker beat writer Taylor Eldridge joins the show as co-host for Season 5.

On episode 1, we recap the Maui Invitational and preview Saturday’s big matchup in Waco with Baylor. It is great to be back!

Listen here: http://www.talkangry.net/season-5-podcasts/s5ep01/

Stoked for the podcast. What's Kellerman up to in Omaha these days? Starting a Creighton podcast? J/k Hope he's doing good.

Going to be awesome with Taylor.

Comment

• Very glad the podcast is back - good stuff a story always. If you intend to have rotating hosts or anything like that, I’d be interested to see how Zach Bush does - have been impressed with his videos with Taylor.

Comment

• On this week’s episode of Talk Angry with Kuhn and Eldridge, Dustin and Taylor recap Wichita State’s wins over Baylor and South Dakota State and give you all of the information you need for Saturday’s big matchup in Stillwater against Oklahoma State. The guys also go around the AAC and answer some of your social media questions. Give us a listen!

Talk Angry is hitting it's stride. In this episode Dustin and Taylor break down the wins over Baylor and South Dakota State, pick the player who is angriest, and answer your questions! Also a look a

Comment

• Great job again this week guys! Shocker Nation appreciates what you do!

Do you plan on bringing back the segment where you invite the opposing teams beat writer to appear on the show? I think it would be interesting to have our beat writer and theirs Talking Shop.

​​​​​​

Comment

• On this week’s episode of Talk Angry, the guys recap Wichita State’s big win in Stillwater and get you ready for Saturday’s matchup with Oklahoma at INTRUST Bank Arena. To help us preview the Sooners, we are joined by Ryan Aber who covers the team for The Oklahoman. Listen here:

Comment

• On our holiday edition of Talk Angry, Taylor and Dustin breakdown what is going on with the Shocker defense and preview tonight’s matchup with Florida Gulf Coast. Listen here:

Comment

• Big show this week as we preview the AAC season. Mike Kennedy joins the show to discuss the Shockers start and if fans should worry about the defense. Then UConn beat writer Don Amore joins the show to preview Saturday’s matchup with UConn. Dustin and Taylor also give predictions on conference play. Listen here:

Comment

• On this week’s episode of Talk Angry, Dustin and Taylor recap Wichita State’s first ever AAC win at UConn and get you ready for tomorrow’s conference home opener against Houston. To help preview the Cougars, we are joined by Joseph Duarte, who covers the team for the Houston Chronicle.

Listen here: http://www.talkangry.net/season-5-podcasts/s5ep6/

Comment

• On this week’s show, we have a special guest co-host as former Shocker Zach Bush sits in for Taylor. Zach gives his thoughts on the start to AAC play and the atmosphere at Koch Arena. The guys also preview this week’s road games with East Carolina and Tulsa. To help preview the Golden Hurricane, we are joined by Kelly Hines who covers TU for the Tulsa World.

Listen here: http://www.talkangry.net/season-5-podcasts/s5ep7/

Comment

• I've never commented on an episode before, but I loved Zach Bush on this show. By the end I was wishing he was a co-host. He's easy going, articulate, and adds a ton of good info.

Bring him back as much as possible.
                              Originally posted by BleacherReport
                              Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• shocks02
                                shocks02 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                +1

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                              I've never commented on an episode before, but I loved Zach Bush on this show. By the end I was wishing he was a co-host. He's easy going, articulate, and adds a ton of good info.

Bring him back as much as possible.
                              +1 on this.

This is the first I’ve heard that Zach is interested in getting into coaching. I wish him the very best of luck with that - if not at WSU, then somewhere. But selfishly it would be great for him to be involved in WSU broadcasting. He has been great in the videos with Taylor and now on the podcast. More Bush!

Comment

Working...
                              X