• Show
Clear All

• Whaaaaaaaaat?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
      Whaaaaaaaaat?!?
      I said, "We'll give you EVERYTHING you need to know."

Comment

• Eagerly awaiting the season wrap-up edition of the pod... surely one will be forthcoming after a certain announcement gives you guys plenty to talk about?

Comment

• Is this not happening this year? I hope not, I really enjoyed the show.

Comment

• Agreed! I always listened from work... made the day go by quicker.

The wife and I were throwing around the idea of starting a podcast. She knows about as much about basketball as I do astrophysics, but loves Shocker basketball and doesn’t miss a game.

A little sample of her style of Shocker-fandom: She calls McDuffie, McDuffles. Her favorite thing in the world is when Marcus dunks, so she can yell, “McDuffles with the stuffles!”

Comment

• I'm really disappointed that the podcast evidently is not happening this year. Would have been a great addition to a historic season.

Perhaps fever and JH4P to put together a podcast for us to listen to!

Comment

• That would be fantastic!
                Livin the dream

Comment

• The Talk Angry podcast will return next week. Thank you to all of those who have reached out asking when we will return. We look forward to another great season!

Comment

• wichshock65
                    wichshock65 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Fantastic news!! Thanks guys!!!

• ROOT ANGRY!
                    ROOT ANGRY! commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Next week has come and gone.
                    Ready any time now

• Maybe they can have JHFP, CDizzle and Shockerfever on as special guests. It would be interesting to see how these people think on their feet and not behind the comfort of a computer screen.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                    Perhaps fever and JH4P to put together a podcast for us to listen to!
                    I’m not sure how many people would like seeing that train wreck.

It takes two to tango though and I haven’t seen JH4P anywhere. Must be busy analyzing the latest NCAA logarithms.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Glad to hear this is coming back. And can't wait to hear the new "surprise."
                      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Great news, thanks for the show!

Comment

• Bump

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
                            Agreed! I always listened from work... made the day go by quicker.

The wife and I were throwing around the idea of starting a podcast. She knows about as much about basketball as I do astrophysics, but loves Shocker basketball and doesn’t miss a game.

A little sample of her style of Shocker-fandom: She calls McDuffie, McDuffles. Her favorite thing in the world is when Marcus dunks, so she can yell, “McDuffles with the stuffles!”
                            Great stuff. Your wife's "McDuffles with the stuffles" broke me up and made my day. Give her a giant HUG from an Old Guy.

Comment

• Apologies on not getting a show out before Maui, we do still plan on having the podcast this year. We are looking for a new producer for the show so if you or anyone you know would be interested in helping out this season, please email Dustin Kuhn at dustin.l.kuhn@gmail.com. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X