No announcement yet.

Talk Angry Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got a link? I'm at work and struggle to navigate twitter here.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by Talk_Angry View Post
      In case anyone missed it, Kellen Marshall went in on Seth Davis on Twitter for saying Monmouth's resume is way better than the Shockers. Still waiting on flicker of life from Seth.
      Wow.. I'm not sure what it is with analyst and sports reporters, (Davis, Gotleib, Will Kunkel, Jeffery Parsons) but whenever they suddenly decide they don't like WSU, their hatred goes full retard and makes them look like garbage journalist. Pretty sad.

Comment

• Just saw the tweet thread. Kellen made Seth's argument look like it was being made by an 8 year old. I heard on the radio this morning that every conference gets to send one representative to talk to the committee. We should send Kellen. For the love of all that is good, please don't let it be Elgin.
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Article by Paul Suellentrop from December.
          Committee member and Creighton AD
          Great article I found by Paul Suellentrop from back in December. “The committee doesn’t spend anywhere near as much time looking at or talking about RPI as I thought before I got on the committee,” Rasmussen said. “The eye test is the biggest test for people. Watching games and watching the way a team plays, their toughness, the way they play together. People are very familiar with Wichita. You’re familiar with (Ron) Baker and (Fred) VanVleet and (Evan) Wessel and a lot of those kids.”

Comment

• Hey Talk_Angry. I like these points but maybe put them in the appropriate thread. I come onto this thread to hear about the podcast.
            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Ok then, MadaboutWu. We record tomorrow with at least two really big guests. Or should I say, we have one big guest and one biGGG guest. Will be posted between tomorrow night and Friday afternoon.

Comment

• You've never heard a Talk Angry like this one. We guarantee it.
                We're tired of talking about St. Louis so we have a brief recap because we want you to hear from your head coach of the Wichita State Shockers, GREGG MARSHALL. Coach Marshall tells us his confidence level heading into Selection Sunday and gives us what his pitch would be for the NCAA Selection Committee. He also talks about the Twitter beef between his son Kellen and Seth Davis.
                Then Kuhn and Kellerman get heated. Anything and everything you need to know about the NCAA Tournament from the Selection Committee to Selection Sunday, we've got it.
                Our second guest of the day is ESPN's EAMONN BRENNAN who has the Shockers as a lock for the NCAA Tourney in his Bubble Watch.
                After the contest, Kuhn and Kellerman get even more heated in what they're angry about.

Comment

• Great intro.

Comment

• Nice show. Minus the gas story.

Comment

• I'd take the gas story over Jerry Palm any day.

Comment

• Don't forget to listen to this week's show. We know it's a podcast and we can go back and edit, but we left in the gas story. It's a smell we'll never forget.

Comment

• Go here to join the TalkAngry.net bracket contest.

Comment

• Talk Angry with Kuhn and DUNCAN brings you the inside scoop with Vanderbilt beat writer Adam Sparks. Who likes Kellerman anyways? Listen to the game preview ... here.

Comment

• Don't forget to listen to the preview with Vandy beat writer Adam Sparks and make sure to sign up for the bracket contest!

Comment

• We recap Vandy. Also, CJ MOORE of bleacher report and JASON BARTEL of AZ Desert Swarm join the show to preview Arizona.

Last edited by Talk_Angry; March 16, 2016, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X