MoSt Bears it begins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoSt Bears it begins!

Sorry Fellow Shocker Family. I had to share this as soon as I got it. The Trash talk begins!
    Attached Files

I don't get it....

Comment

I think they made a shirt to let people know they found a cure for some kind of Missouri hillbilly disease

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
        I don't get it....
        Look, someone from Missouri State managed to put together a simple sentence without glaring spelling or grammatical errors. Expecting there to be some kind of content in addition is probably a bridge too far.
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

MSU is desperately seeking a rival. If we cared enough, we could make t-shirts for the MVC tournament that say "Fail. Now back to the lab" or "You can't cure a super-power" after what will hopefully be two decisive regular season victories over the Bears.

At least they spelled everything correctly.

Comment

At least I understand the idea behind "not a state." Stupid as crap but I understand it. This on the other hand....

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
              I think they made a shirt to let people know they found a cure for some kind of Missouri hillbilly disease
              Teeth turn black and yellow from meth mouth.

I honestly applaud Missouri State University for raising awareness about meth mouth, using their Maroon color as the call to arms. Similar to the pink of breast cancer awareness.
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Also you should make this shirt AFTER you win the game. Wear this shirt into a loss, and its especially dumb.

Comment

Let one of those knuckle draggers wear that to Koch Arena. That would be fun.

Comment

I see that cruel wit is not on the curriculum at the Missouri State School of Hotel and Hospitality Services. Seriously, is it an inside joke or something?

Comment

You know, we *are* taking auditions for a new Valley rival. Maybe this is just their tryout.

Hm. A bit lacking in wit, but at least they doubled-down by actually making a t-shirt of it. That shows some dedication.

We'll know they're trying too hard if one of them tries to karate kick Tekele in the head during the first game.

Comment

fat_women_bathingsuits.jpg

Heres the cure for the cure!
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I thought that they cured their black and yellow malady with penicillin or a red hot wire.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                            Look, someone from Missouri State managed to put together a simple sentence without glaring spelling or grammatical errors. Expecting there to be some kind of content in addition is probably a bridge too far.
                            You're wrong. They meant black and TAN, not black and yellow. Just couldn't get it right when they ordered the shirts. A black and tan is a coon dog, and we know how folks from Missouri loves their coon dogs. They've found a cure for the resulting illnesses affecting their coon dogs.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

They need to find a cure for "the maroon"

Comment

Working...
                              X