The OFFICIAL Shocks vs. DePaul (from the BIG EAST) Game Thread - KC Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow shall be fun. See you there.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Very good game by all Shockers and another stud game by Baker.
      In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
        I double checked and yep, I drank away the memory of that game.
        I remember that one well....sort of....I know there was a great deal of discussion on here about taking a 15 minute restocking break. The buzz had died for many, and then the headache began......
        Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

• We make half of our 12 free throw misses and it's a laugher. Actually, it was pretty much a laugher when Simon scored 5 points tonight.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Bad day for the big east. Marquette, Providence, and De Paul all went down. Xavier was able to handle Abilene Christian though.
            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Johnny's tavern!!!!!!

Comment

• Fun win to watch. As usual, Mr. Cotton slowed down one of their 2 stars. On Offense, it was the Early and Baker show with a twist of Wiggins and Cotton. I like how Baker penetrated and our Shocks made easy baskets for a very high field goal%. Nice win and we will converse again about this time tomorrow night. BYU will be a handful.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti View Post
                  Johnny's tavern!!!!!!
                  Hell yes!!!

Comment

• BYU shot lights out from the three but they were rarely guarded.

Comment

• 6 turnovers tonight. That's good stuff.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        6 turnovers tonight. That's good stuff.
                        We will set records for lowest turnover totals the next three years.

Comment

• Does anyone know where The UNOFFICIAL Shocks vs. DePaul (from the BIG EAST) Game Thread - KC Style is located? Sorry I couldn't resist. A good game for our Shocks, too bad it wasn't on a network.
                          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti View Post
                            Johnny's tavern!!!!!!
                            Quite a few shocker fans here now!
                            Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

• Any time our beloved Shocks only have 6 turnovers, I like to the max. our chances of winning. 3G just called us a 1st half team tonight. He liked how Wiggins penetrated and we also like his 3 rebounds. Kadeem needs to get his excessive fouling corrected. Chadrack came on strong tonight. Our bigs will get there and when they do, watch out!!! BYU plays faster than any team 3G has ever faced he just mentioned. This will be a different type of team to play to add to our valued team improvement.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• I know at half time, Mike Kennedy was saying how there was roughly 5000 Shocker fans there, but there were still about 3000 empty seats. Some of those could have been fans that left from the previous game, but he urged Shocker fans to come out and fill even more seats for tomorrow night's game. Boy I wish I could...

Great game, Shocks! Ron Baker... you are going places.

Comment

Working...
                                X