Tulsa Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABC View Post
    What specific CBS sports channel is it on?
    I believe 2260 on Cox (2260 CBS College Sports HD) and 158 on DISH Network; not sure about any other channels?
    Last edited by WstateU; November 19, 2013, 01:10 PM.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

My wife and I will be there. Not sure yet where the seats are.

Comment

Tomorrow's game is a blue out, first 500 people through the door will get blue TU shirts and there will be rally towels on seats.

I'm going to have a Goodwill donation on Thursday.
        ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
        www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

Originally posted by EB 22 View Post
          Tomorrow's game is a blue out, first 500 people through the door will get blue TU shirts and there will be rally towels on seats.

Our first color-out with handouts. Nice! Better get used to it.

Comment

Tomorrow's game is a blue out, first 500 people through the door will get blue TU shirts and there will be CRYING TOWELS on seats.

Fixed

Comment

ATT Uverse fans, the CBS Sports Channel is 643/1643 (part of the $10/Month Sports Package).
              Apparently we are 5.5 point favs according to Jimmy the Greeks' Ghost

Found this article pertaining to new hand check rules and how TU is preparing (dated 3 weeks ago).
              Last edited by I_Vector_Wu; November 19, 2013, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Vector_Wu View Post
                ATT Uverse fans, the CBS Sports Channel is 643/1643 (part of the $10/Month Sports Package).
                Called AT&T yesterday about this channel and got hooked up with promo where they upgraded me to U450 package which includes the channel. They lowered my bill $5 and gave me $100 Visa card.

Comment

I've been wanting a handy new blue snot rag.

--'85.
                  Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
                    I've been wanting a handy new blue snot rag.

--'85.
                    I was leaning toward the other end of the anatomy for proper usage.

Comment

Originally posted by shockrah View Post
                      Tulsa-Major road construction on the IDL!!

If I were coming from Wichita, I'd stay on the north side of the IDL (412 East), take the 78 South exit, then get on 51 East.b
                      Take the 15th Street exit. Go right (east) on 15th to Harvard, left on Harvard. Reynolds Center is at 11th and Harvard.
                      It looks like another route is to take 412 East to the Admiral Blvd exit, then go east on Admiral to Harvard, turn south on Harvard. Would you recommend that route?
                      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                        It looks like another route is to take 412 East to the Admiral Blvd exit, then go east on Admiral to Harvard, turn south on Harvard. Would you recommend that route?
                        That would probably be an easier route considering all the construction. I was still thinking about people maybe wanting to eat on Cherry Street (15th) before the game. Going that way, if you wanted to stop and eat before the game, there are lots of places downtown around the baseball stadium. But traffic will be hell downtown that time.
                        Last edited by shockrah; November 19, 2013, 11:07 PM.
                        Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Two buses of students are heading down for the game. Here's one of them:

Comment

Liking that girl to boy ratio! PARTY BUS!!!
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              Liking that girl to boy ratio! PARTY BUS!!!
                              Scary dude needs to turn that frown upside down.
                              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                              -John Wooden

Comment

Student support has come such a long way. That is awesome and kudos to the school and AD for being able to fill multiple buses for a road game against a so-so opponent (I know it's Tulsa, but none of those kids were even born the last time we played a game against them that meant something).

Comment

Working...
                                X