Wichita State's Opponent RPI and Record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WillieJeffJeffries View Post
    I agree, JH4P kinda b!tch slapped SF who seems to be a Richard. Although if WSU continues to get better they will go 28-2 maybe 29-1.
    Really? I don't feel like reading jargon novels so could somebody post the cliff notes of what was said?

And if you don't watch it, I'll show you how "Richard" I am and take you back to 1985.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

http://www.gettoolsdirect.com.au/ass...b181fa1144.jpg Here this might help you guys figure it out
      From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        could somebody post the cliff notes of what was said?
        Summary... You are a hypocrite. You act just like those you criticize and seem to hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
          Summary... You are a hypocrite. You act just like those you criticize and seem to hate.
          Another inservice day?

What freaking school do you go to?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

More distractions? Can't carry a conversation, huh?

Comment

The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                Really? I don't feel like reading jargon novels so could somebody post the cliff notes of what was said?

And if you don't watch it, I'll show you how "Richard" I am and take you back to 1985.
                1985? Please do. I was bangin one the best looking coeds at Okie St that year. Great mamories....lol. Now Im just an old fart like you.

Comment

Take it to PM, guys.

Is it Saturday yet?
                  ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                    @EB 22:, you left two sets of numbers in for the MVC rpis this time.
                    Thanks. Fixed and updated for today.

Won't touch again until Saturday's big game.
                    ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
                    www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

Five Teams in Trouble:

BYU (8-3): The Cougars entered the week averaging 89.9 ppg, sixth in the country. They put up 112 points against Stanford, 90 against Iowa State and 96 against UMass. Tyler Haws and Matt Carlino comprise one of the best offensive combos in college basketball. But BYU’s poor defense could ruin its chances of snatching the West Coast Conference title from Gonzaga. The Cougars entered the week with the 318th-ranked scoring defense after giving up 80.4 ppg in their first 10 matchups. That’s a problem.

Kansas isn’t the only team in America that’s struggling right now.Here are five other squads that might stumble into conference play due to some early problems.
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                        Five Teams in Trouble:

BYU (8-3): The Cougars entered the week averaging 89.9 ppg, sixth in the country. They put up 112 points against Stanford, 90 against Iowa State and 96 against UMass. Tyler Haws and Matt Carlino comprise one of the best offensive combos in college basketball. But BYU’s poor defense could ruin its chances of snatching the West Coast Conference title from Gonzaga. The Cougars entered the week with the 318th-ranked scoring defense after giving up 80.4 ppg in their first 10 matchups. That’s a problem.

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebaske...ams-in-trouble
                        Temple, UNLV, and Notre Dame have good cause to be on that list. For them, it's about unexpected losses or no good wins or both.

Marquette's 4 losses have all been to quality opponents and, with the exception of Ohio St, all on the road or neutral court. They did trash a decent 9-1 GW squad on a neutral court.

BYU is the least likely of these 5 in that much trouble (have a problem, yes). Chances are, if you're a running team with the 3rd highest points per game in D-I, your opponents are scoring a lot as well. They have better wins and/or more wins against quality opponents than the other 4 on the list. After losing to WSU, they were expected to go 8-4 during the OOC and still have an RPI around 25. They may fall 1 win short, going 7-5, but they do have the #4 OOC SOS.

Comment

According to Kenpom BYU has the #37 adjusted offense and #55 adjusted defense.Taking pace into account matters on both sides of the ball.
                          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Updated for tonight. WSU making the move to 12
                            ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
                            www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

Shocker Hoops ‏@ShockerHoops: 5h
                              MVC RPI:
                              12) WSU
                              46) Drake
                              56) MSU
                              95) UNI
                              105) Ind St.
                              149) Ill. St.
                              174) E'ville
                              214) Bradley
                              279) Loyola
                              330) SIU
                              http://realtimerpi.com/rpi_mvc_Men.html
                              UMKC currently has an RPI of 122. That's 6th best in the Valley. Not great but actually better than UNLV, who is just behind them and KState at 178... Would glady take two games with UMKC instead of games with Loyola and SIU... I could see at least one more game in KC...
                              :bball_spin:
                              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Got to root for Drake, MSU, UNI, and ISUb to pound everyone else and somehow get 4 100 top rpi teams. Certainly don't see that happening.
                                Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Working...
                                X