No announcement yet.

Games of Interest for Monday, 11/11/13 through Saturday, 11/16/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VCU and UVA are UGLY. I thought we looked hairy in the first half yesterday, but yikes. I am now feeling better about our team now that I'm watching these ranked teams go or not go at it.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      VCU and UVA are UGLY. I thought we looked hairy in the first half yesterday, but yikes. I am now feeling better about our team now that I'm watching these ranked teams go or not go at it.
      It's pretty obvious that unless both teams play zero defense....then the new "can't touch or you might get cooties" mindset is going to make for some ugly games with no offensive flow.

Comment

ISUr vs. Drexel is currently on ESPN3. SIU v Mizzou will be on ESPN3 at 8.

Comment

Mizzou is going to beat the living heck out of SIU I'm afraid.

Drexel v ISU is u-g-l-y.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            ISUr vs. Drexel is currently on ESPN3. SIU v Mizzou will be on ESPN3 at 8.
            Or DirecTv 665 but it's not in HD so it's painful.

Comment

I know for league perception and RPI purposes I shouldn't say this, but I hope Drexel destroys IS-we'll-do-anything-to-get-a-win-U.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Glad to see Kentucky living up to the hype.. they're getting it handed to them by Michigan State 44-31 late in the first half.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Glad to see Kentucky living up to the hype.. they're getting it handed to them by Michigan State 44-31 late in the first half.
                  What are you talking about? They are going undefeated all year...haven't you heard. Best since the fab five........

LMAO I am loving it!!!!!!
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Or DirecTv 665 but it's not in HD so it's painful.
                    Yeah I watched for 5 mins and fell asleep. Both of those teams are....well.....not good lol
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I cannot stop laughing after listening to the redturds announcers on TV
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                        I cannot stop laughing after listening to the redturds announcers on TV
                        They just need to add Savage to their crew and they would be complete....

Comment

At half, Drexel over Illinois State 34-30.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

William & Mary wins their home opener over Liberty, 84-72.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                              William & Mary wins their home opener over Liberty, 84-72.
                              Way to go BM. Otherwise they would have been a bigger you know what in our schedule punch bowl.
                              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

VCU is Havoc on defense and Wild Ass Randomnicity on offense. Having said that UVA is lucky to be playing at home.
                                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                                X