X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25-11 ISUb at the under 8.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
      Trees open it up to 19-7 w/9+ to go in the half. No collapse today, please.

Game is on ESPN3.
      Unfortunately, ISUb has been an inverse WSU to this point: great in the first half, but bad in the second. Aside from the debacle against Belmont in the second half, in their win against Ball State, they built their lead in the first, but only managed to play even (39-39) in the second.
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Trees lead 40-30 at the half.

This is either going to be a season-defining victory for ISUb or a soul-crushing defeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
          Trees lead 40-30 at the half.

This is either going to be a season-defining victory for ISUb or a soul-crushing defeat.
          we just suffered a sole crushing loss the other night at Belmont, so another here is not going to be good, like someone said, we're the anti-WSU, good first halves, suck in the 2nd half, this whole game comes down to the 1st 3 minutes of the 2nd half, guaranteed.

Comment

• ISUb's defense is softer than baby **** to start the second half, clinging to a 44-40 lead at the under 16. Atkins for Notre Dame's is eating Jake Odum's lunch off the dribble whenever he wants.

Sycamores need to show some backbone, and fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by isu87 View Post
              ...this whole game comes down to the 1st 3 minutes of the 2nd half, guaranteed.
              Then it's not looking good for the Sycs. The tale of the TO's has reversed this half.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by isu87 View Post
                we just suffered a sole crushing loss the other night at Belmont, so another here is not going to be good, like someone said, we're the anti-WSU, good first halves, suck in the 2nd half, this whole game comes down to the 1st 3 minutes of the 2nd half, guaranteed.
                Why is ISUb struggling in the second half? Do they have a short bench this year and get worn out? Is it just a mental thing? I thought with some of the returning players from injuries, etc that they were deeper this year.

Comment

• ISUb weathers a 15-4 run to start the half by ND and rallies to retake the lead, 50-45. 13 minutes to go.

Come on Sycamores.

Comment

• I have no way of watching but looks like they are holding on so far. Would be really nice if ISUb and Bradley won today. Couldn't give two craps about ISUr though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta town View Post
                      I have no way of watching but looks like they are holding on so far. Would be really nice if ISUb and Bradley won today. Couldn't give two craps about ISUr though.
                      Couldn't agree more.

ISUb leading 54-45 w/11 to go. Sycs on a 10-0 run.

Comment

• ISU's bench is fine and they have athletes although not a ton of size (their guards have some size though).

This is on MSG (639 DirecTv) and ISU looks the better team. ND is completely stagnant on offense. I hope this doesn't turn into an all too often seen Sycamore collapse. They need to BELIEVE they belong, imho.

Comment

• ISUb looking pretty good. Scrappy team. On Fox Sports.

Comment

• Trees up 62-48 at the under 8.

Comment

• Notre Dame looks terrible but give ISU credit. Again, they look the better team, and not really close.

Arop just missed a 2 footer that would have given them a 16 point lead. As it is, 62-48 Indiana State at the under 8 timeout and ND has already burned all but 1 timeout.

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                                ISUb looking pretty good. Scrappy team. On Fox Sports.
                                They have looked pretty good (and have shot an unreal percentage from 3), but ND has looked really bad, including a lot that has nothing to do with the opponent. Lots of forced shots early in the shot clock and when they do take a good look, they don't hit it.

ISUb has both shot better and had much better shot selection.
                                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Working...
                                X