X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by t7017s
    Originally posted by ShockerFever
    Originally posted by shockerfanmas
    not a smart decision in my opinion. I will not feel sorry for the guy if he gets another concussion, but if he thinks the risk is worth the reward, then more power to him. All I can say is I sure hope he doesn't get hurt again.
    Kinda like how I won't feel sorry for you if your computer suddenly goes down and we don't have to constantly hear about your poo-poo opinions anymore.. :good:
    I have a feeling most feel the same as you in regards to your statement here fever... but probably flip flopped.
    Yeah but ShockerFever doesnt come online bragging about being a referee for our area youth sports and will quickly call them for a foul if he doesnt like them. And then you cant complain about refs because they are the Illuminati and will kill your pets while your on vacation yadda yadda yadda.

Comment

I just pray that headgear works and he doesn't have another concussion. Seems like a heck of a risk.

Comment

Originally posted by GarH
        I just pray that headgear works and he doesn't have another concussion. Seems like a heck of a risk.
        Provided that he's comfortable wearing the head gear, the likeliness of another concussion seems remote. Maybe they should consider adding a chin strap for extra safety?
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by GarH
          :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Given that he's going to play, however, I hope he plays great and doesn't get hurt.
          Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef
            Originally posted by SubGod22
            I agree with Ref. That was fan-flipping-tastic.
            Sub,
            Are you going to STL this year? 8)
            As of now I am. Hoping nothing changes to prevent it.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Kennedy indicated that Matty B might suit up tonight and play a few minutes
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
              X