No announcement yet.

Braeuer is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather Matt sit this one out, but I'll cheer for him as will thousands more when (and if) he makes a return. :goshocks:

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfanmas
      not a smart decision in my opinion. I will not feel sorry for the guy if he gets another concussion, but if he thinks the risk is worth the reward, then more power to him. All I can say is I sure hope he doesn't get hurt again.
      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerWheelSU
        Does the headband come in Gold?
        I don't think so, but fortunately it does look like it comes in black--almost as good as yellow!

Comment

Here is the link to the story.

Shox2

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerWheelSU
            Does the headband come in Gold?
            There's always Krylon. That guarantees he won't be rusty coming back, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by rjl
              not a smart decision in my opinion. I will not feel sorry for the guy if he gets another concussion, but if he thinks the risk is worth the reward, then more power to him. All I can say is I sure hope he doesn't get hurt again.

Ok, that's the funniest flippin post I've seen in 2 years, minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                Originally posted by rjl

Ok, that's the funniest flippin post I've seen in 2 years, minimum.
                RJL,
                You may be a lib, but that is some funny, funny stuff. 8)
                Above all, make the right call.

Comment

I agree with Ref. That was fan-flipping-tastic.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                    I agree with Ref. That was fan-flipping-tastic.
                    Sub,
                    Are you going to STL this year? 8)
                    Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Matt has the heart of a Lion! :yahoo: I just hope he doesn't get hurt again.

Comment

It's his decision, and I'm sure he's considered all of the possible outcomes, consulted with his family and friends and girlfriend. I am a little nervous for him, but it makes me happy to know that he'll be able to finish his career playing, rather than sitting on the sidelines for the final games.

Maybe--just maybe he can provide that little 'spark' we need to get over the hump in some of these close games. Gal's done a fine job overall for sure and has made steady improvements--ones that will be helpful next season if he should have to fill that role on occasion (if even to give Clevin a breather once in a while).

Coach was talking about our guys being inexperienced in late game/close game situations, and adding Matt back in could be just what we need.

I'm sure we all remember one of the greatest last-second shots in all of Shocker history 2 years ago by Matt....

Comment

I doubt that Matt plays tonight. How long will it be before he can get back in game shape? As young as he is I don't think it will take too long. I hope it is Sat at Koch and we can see/hear the roof blown off of the place.

Comment

You know its eating matt inside just to sit and watch us struggle this year like we have.
                            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by rjl
                              :clap: :good:

Hit the nail..err bag.. on the head.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                                Kinda like how I won't feel sorry for you if your computer suddenly goes down and we don't have to constantly hear about your poo-poo opinions anymore.. :good:
                                I have a feeling most feel the same as you in regards to your statement here fever... but probably flip flopped.

Comment

Working...
                                X