X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattdalt View Post
    Archive of show?
    I missed it too.

Let's hope the same people running Shockervision aren't running the coach's shows.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
      I believe Dennis was having a pre-show rundown of his jokes for 3G.

I wonder who Dennis is around here? Based on the flat-billed hat thread, I'm going to guess pogo is actually Dennis.
      Dennis couldn't hold a candle to my depth.

Comment

Originally posted by mattdalt View Post
        Archive of show?
        It doesn't seem like they archiving the show this year. Nothing on Shocker radio website or on the podcast on itunes.

Comment

On the KNSS website. Thank you KNSS, Mike and Coach.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            http://audio.knssradio.com/a/8346863...-11-04-13.htm?

On the KNSS website. Thank you KNSS, Mike and Coach.
            Was just gonna post this. Yes. BIG THANK YOU.

Quick and efficient. Let's hope WSU will be just as quick with the issues they're dealing with at Koch.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              I hope that

a) Shaq redshirts, and
              b) that he comes to realize that if he does so he could be an All MVC or even more down the road and doesn't get frustrated and transfer.

He is HUGE and has game. He'd be a sophomore with massive playing time while FVV, Baker and Wessel are seniors dishing him the ball. His stats could be ginormous. Who knows what awesome sauce could happen two years after that?
              I don't think b will be a problem, Marshall doesn't seem to redshirt anyone unless they're willing to go along with it. I believe that was the case with Evan Wessel his frosh year, Coach suggested a redshirt, but he wanted to play right away (it's possible I have the players mixed up though)

Comment

I believe you're right, Engr, and also that Wessel realized after the fact that redshirting would have been a good idea. Luckily, he got a second chance, although the way it happened was certainly not all that pleasant.

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                  He also noted that DG is still nursing a sore knee which may partially explain why he may have seemed to not be sure of himself as some noted at the exhibition.
                  I certainly hope that was the case. I didn't get to see the entire game, just most of the 2nd half. What little I saw of DG was not encouraging. He definitely didn't look all that confident, certainly not what one would expect of a Marshall bb player.

Comment

Working...
                  X