Toure Payday . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
    Yeah i knew that, but I thought he signed with the Knicks D-league team?
    As noted already, he isn't with their D-League team as Rio Grande is affiliated with the Rockets. In addition, affiliation in the D-League doesn't work like the minor leagues in baseball, where all players rights are held by the affiliated franchise. Being the affiliate means an NBA team can send a player under contract down to that D-League team temporarily, but most players on the team will not be under contract with an NBA franchise, so they can be signed by any NBA team that wants to call them up.
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Hard work pays off! Congrats Toure!

@ESPNSteinLine: Hearing Wizards lining up 10-day callup from @nbadleague for former Knicks guard Toure Murry after Murry's flurry of recent triple-doubles

Comment

• Woot!

My new favorite NBA team.
        Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
          Toure plays for Rio Grande. Knicks D-league team is in Westchester.
          lol well then...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence Shocker View Post
            Hard work pays off! Congrats Toure!

@ESPNSteinLine: Hearing Wizards lining up 10-day callup from @nbadleague for former Knicks guard Toure Murry after Murry's flurry of recent triple-doubles

nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence Shocker View Post
              Hard work pays off! Congrats Toure!

I'm really impressed with how Toure has continued to bust his butt to make it. Keep grindin Toure!

Comment

• @WashWizards:OFFICIAL: #Wizards Sign Toure' Murry Press Release: …http://wizardsmysticstoday.monumenta...gn-toure-murry

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                @toure_murry: Excited for the opportunity with the @WashWizards!!.....#wizkid #TM1
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                @WashWizards: Hear from the newest #Wizards' guard @toure_murry and read this profile on his career (BLOG): …http://washingtonwizardsblog.monumen...of-toure-murry

@nbadleague: Congrats to the crafty @Toure_Murry on his @WashWizards Call-Up! His @rgvvipers highlights:
                Last edited by Shock Top; March 12, 2015, 12:44 PM.
                The Assman

Comment

• I laughed at this line in the article: "Of late, Murry's made headlines in the D-League by recording triple-doubles at an almost Westbrook like rate"

Comment

• Toure on the bench watching the Wizards lead by 20. Probably never saw a 20 point lead with the Knicks. Looks like he might be entering with 4 minutes left. TNT. Wearing the number 1.
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• 4 points in 4 minutes. Also had 2 fouls and 2 turnovers. That's a busy 4 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
                        He winged a pass into the bleachers but he did it with style!
                        That was the other players fault for being too short.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                          That was the other players fault for being too short.
                          did it smash any old women on the nose like that nba pass or whatever a few days ago that wacked the old lady on her cell phone ? lol

Comment

• @jorgeccastillo: The #Wizards are releasing Toure’ Murry and signing Will Bynum: http://wapo.st/1GwUmeH
                            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Poor guy, a sprained ankle cost him an opportunity. You only have so much time and so little opportunities to prove yourself and bad luck seems to get in the way. I hope he gets another chance.

Comment

• Wizards bringing back Toure on another non guarantee contract.

Comment

Working...
                                X