Toure Payday . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
    Is that still an assist? I mean, is that a missed shot, a rebound and a made basket, or is that just an assist and a basket? Let's make sure they get Toure's stats correct here. :)
    I believe it has it's own stat line. It's listed as Bad Ass Play (BAP).
    "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
      Fixed
      He already mentioned Murry. Didn't think it was needed it included him again.
      The Assman

Comment

• Toure ends his season with a career high 15 points on 6-12 shooting, 2 rebounds and 2 assists in 28 minutes (also a career high).

Comment

• Toure with a career night in the last game of the year:

15 points on 6-12 FG, 2-2 3FG, and 1-1 FT along with 2 rebounds and 2 assists in 29 minutes. His previous career high was 11.

Good job finishing on a high note, Toure!

Comment

• Hahahaha, beat me to it.

Comment

• Yeah! Go T M!
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• If I was a Knicks season ticket holder I'm wondering why the hell didn't this guy get more playing time?

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                  If I was a Knicks season ticket holder I'm wondering why the hell didn't this guy get more playing time?
                  all part of why the Knicks missed the playoffs, the coach is on the hot seat a new team president is in place & why Shocker nation loves Murry but hates the Knicks.
                  Phi Alpha

Comment

• Were the Knicks resting the starters for the playoffs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                      Toure with a career night in the last game of the year:

15 points on 6-12 FG, 2-2 3FG, and 1-1 FT along with 2 rebounds and 2 assists in 29 minutes. His previous career high was 11.

Good job finishing on a high note, Toure!
                      The above might save his roster spot, when the house cleaning begins.

I am sure pulling and hoping for him.

d
                      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• One thing is for sure. Toure has shown that he is not overmatched in the NBA. He got there the hard way, and can produce stats when he gets minutes. He's not getting abused out there and he's impressing with his defense.
                        At this point, Knicks or not, he has done what he needs to do to create a career for himself. I feel like the problem with Phil Jackson coming in is that Phil's name might allow him to stack that roster. Toure may stay or may not stay, but either way, he will get to play in the NBA. I wrote that poem just for you guys, SN. :)

Comment

• Phil Jackson teams seem to have a history of not having "big-time" point guards but rather point guards who can defend and hit the big shot ( a la Derek Fisher). Sound like anyone we know??
                          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• The name of one somewhat surprising New York Knicks player keeps coming in conversations around the league as the draft and free agency draw near.Combo guard Toure' Murry, coming off his rookie season, is said to be on the radar of a handful of teams -- Chicago and Golden State among them -- that are hoping the shift in power in New York from the Knicks' previous administration to Phil Jackson leads to Murry becoming an unrestricted free agent.

ESPN New York reports that the Warriors, Bulls, and Nets are among the teams interested in Knicks free agent point guard Toure' Murry.
                            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                            -John Wooden

Comment

• Murry made just $490,000 with the Knicks this season. Just huh! Sounds promising for Toure.

Comment

• anything that gets him more playing time im all for it!

Comment

Working...
                                X