Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    wstb ytbd imho
    WSTB ...Wichita State Tramples Butts? Where Should Toure Be? Work Sample Test Battery?

Comment

• Originally posted by BioShock View Post
      WSTB ...Wichita State Tramples Butts? Where Should Toure Be? Work Sample Test Battery?
      Would seem to be

Comment

• Knocks down 27 to the mighty, errr, miserable Lakers. So far Murry has been spared the misery of playing in this horrible game of one horrible coach against another horrible coach.
        Phi Alpha

Comment

• Ok, I get it...Knicks down. I was thinking he knocked down 20.

Comment

• Knicks are so poor.
            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
              Knicks are so poor.
              But they have the largest cap. ;-)
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Didn't they just go on an 8 game winning streak?

I know, I know..."Who did they play?"

Comment

• Murry getting minutes to end the season & guess what the Knicks are winning! From the box score Murry looks to be out-playing Felton. (I wouldn't say out shooting Felton, wouldn't want to imply criminal activity.)
                  Phi Alpha

Comment

• Toure had a good night vs the Nets on TNT: 9 points, 5 assists (including this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR3CgbKtfqs), 3 steals and a rebound in 21 minutes. Hopefully he has shown enough in his limited minutes to get another NBA contract next year. Personally, I think staying in New York would be best for his career, as they have a relatively weak group of guards.

Comment

• He might get a chance to prove himself. They seem to be clearing dead weight next year & let Jackson build for the following. I'm no fan of anyone but Murry in this current train wreck, but a huge fan of Jackson.
                      Phi Alpha

Comment

• Originally posted by Speed View Post
                        He might get a chance to prove himself. They seem to be clearing dead weight next year & let Jackson build for the following. I'm no fan of anyone but Murry in this current train wreck, but a huge fan of Jackson.
                        Shumpert and Hardaway Jr. Are good young pieces.

That's about all they have going for then, for the future.
                        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                          Shumpert and Hardaway Jr. and Murry Are good young pieces.

That's about all they have going for then, for the future.
                          Fixed
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• I think Jackson is one of the finest coaches in the NBA and it seems as if he was able to surround his stars with players that would compliment them. I think Toure could be a very complimentary player.

Comment

• You know he's a fan favorite for stuff like this:

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                              -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                                You know he's a fan favorite for stuff like this:

Is that still an assist? I mean, is that a missed shot, a rebound and a made basket, or is that just an assist and a basket? Let's make sure they get Toure's stats correct here. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X