15 minutes
    5 pts
    2-3 fg
    1-1 3p fg
    2 rbs
    2 asts
    2 stls
    0 to
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

dude is only getting better with more playing time!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
        In a surprise, the Knicks beat the Spurs. Toure's line:

15 minutes
        5 pts
        2-3 fg
        1-1 3p fg
        2 rbs
        2 asts
        2 stls
        0 to
        Looks like a Murry kind of line. Pretty sure the Knicks are too dysfunctional as an organization to see that he could help them win. Hopefully someone else notices and picks him up in the future.

Comment

Once Miami realizes James needs a real pg, toure will go there. Can you imagine the numbers ray would put up with lebron? It would be insane
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
          Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

1:45 of that last video shows how bad the Knicks are. Toure made a great play to force a loose ball and is working hard to try to go get it, and his teammates are standing around watching, not trying to make a break down the court for an easy layup, should Toure come up with the ball. LAZY!
            78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
              1:45 of that last video shows how bad the Knicks are. Toure made a great play to force a loose ball and is working hard to try to go get it, and his teammates are standing around watching, not trying to make a break down the court for an easy layup, should Toure come up with the ball. LAZY!
              I watched the video again and agreed......at first. After watching that segment several times, I did feel a couple of players were slow to react, however, as you said Toure is working hard to try to get it. No one broke from a defensive position in the event the opponent recovered the ball. It was a forward fighting Murry for the ball. Toure's man was also back there, but had the forward gotten the ball and passed to the guard, Toure's big teammate was in position to slow the guard down. I also noted that the Knick on the far wing was the quickest to react and bolted as soon as Murry had control. He was rewarded for his hustle by getting the put back on Toure's miss.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                Once Miami realizes James needs a real pg, toure will go there. Can you imagine the numbers ray would put up with lebron? It would be insane
                Ehh.... Miami needs players that can space the floor with their three point shooting to open up lanes for LeBron and Wade. Not Toure's strong point.
                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Murry in the game now on nbatv.
                  Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Only 4 min in the game gone, practically a starter
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• The Knicks fan boards are really giving Murry the love tonight.

Comment

• Alan Hahn ‏@alanhahn 16m
                        Toure Murry gets the early call, goes +9 in 7 minutes. #Knicks lead 24-20 after 1Q.

Alan Hahn ‏@alanhahn 9m
                        “@frankieramon: @alanhahn The Tourenado! kid's making good things happen” I prefer #hiphiptouré
                        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Benu Udrih is -14
                          His backup, Toure Murry is +7

Their coach isn't a smart man when it comes to basketball.

Comment

• I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• asked about knicks guard toure murry at halftime, paul simon remarked "his game is fugue-like, similar to my song 'scarborough fair.'"
                              :poster_toure:
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Toure comes in for Udrih with 45 seconds left in the 3rd. Forces Harden into a contested three.

Comment

Working...
                                X