• Show
Clear All

• Minutes and +/- tonight:

Murry - 10, +6

Michael Beasely - 9, -14
    Mario Chalmers - 0, 0

Comment

• And Knicks get the win. Nice!
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Toure with 8 points in the Knick's victory over the 76ers tonight.
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
          Toure with 8 points in the Knick's victory over the 76ers tonight.
          Only played 12 min
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
            Only played 12 min
            He has quietly become the backup PG. That comes with a caveat, because they play three SG with major minutes.

If I was the Knicks, I would trade J.R. into something of value and role with Shumpert and Hardaway Jr. (I would also try to trade 'Melo, but they an entirely different conversation)
            The Assman

Comment

• Dont think anyone wants JR and his headcase problems
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                Dont think anyone wants JR and his headcase problems
                That is an issue. I'm sure he would fit in on the Kings!
                The Assman

Comment

• Again, I don't know the infatuation with Toure to Miami. Miami needs 40% 3FG shooters to space the floor for Wade and James. I don't know if Toure could play there. He certainly wouldn't play over Cole or Chalmers. Miami has been trying to shop cole around though.
                  The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                    Again, I don't know the infatuation with Toure to Miami. Miami needs 40% 3FG shooters to space the floor for Wade and James. I don't know if Toure could play there. He certainly wouldn't play over Cole or Chalmers. Miami has been trying to shop cole around though.
                    He's better then Cole, but what you say about 3-point shooters makes some since.

I think they need someone who can control the basketball so they can put the Big 3 in advantageous positions. This is where Toure would excel.
                    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                      He's better then Cole, but what you say about 3-point shooters makes some since.

I think they need someone who can control the basketball so they can put the Big 3 in advantageous positions. This is where Toure would excel.
                      You mean pass it to LeBron at the high post and cut away to the 3 point line and wait for a kick out?

listen, I know Miami showed interest but that was because they were looking to get something for Cole in the off season. With Cole and Chalmers both at Miami I don't think Murry would come in and play over them. Defensively, Murry would be a huge upgrade over Cole and Chalmers.

I know people want Murry in Miami so he can win a title but for his own personal career and development I'd like to see him somewhere else.
                      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                        You mean pass it to LeBron at the high post and cut away to the 3 point line and wait for a kick out?

listen, I know Miami showed interest but that was because they were looking to get something for Cole in the off season. With Cole and Chalmers both at Miami I don't think Murry would come in and play over them. Defensively, Murry would be a huge upgrade over Cole and Chalmers.

I know people want Murry in Miami so he can win a title but for his own personal career and development I'd like to see him somewhere else.
                        I actually don't want to him on the Heat! I despise them, but I do believe he would be an upgrade over Cole.

Now, if he could somehow end up on the Celtics, that's a different story!
                        The Assman

Comment

• Toure' was 0-3 from the field tonight with 2 assists and a rebound in 8 minutes. On the plus side, he was +13 on the night, highest on the team. Only one other person with significant minutes was +, Udrih with +3.

Melo, Bargnani, and Felton were -20, -21, and -21, respectively.

Comment

• Knicks @ Pacers has tipped off on TNT.
                            The Assman

Comment

• Pacers taking the Knicks to the woodshed. Toure should get some minutes.
                              ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
                              www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

• They are playing that scrub Udrih ahead of him.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X