Shockers in the NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockers in the NBA

With Toure' making his debut with the Celtics tonight, and Gal Mekel starting for Dallas on Monday, I thought we should have a thread to track our former players in the NBA.

Gal started for the Mavericks, scoring 2 points, grabbing 5 rebounds and dishing out 5 assist. He did also have 5 TO's.

Correction: Toure is with the Knicks who play the Celtics. But thanks for the info. If I can find the NBA TV channel, I'll be sure to watch him!

Comment

Ok Ive had enough put TM in now or we release the kracken
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
        Ok Ive had enough put TM in now or we release the kracken
        Did he get to play?
        “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
        -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by kochHead View Post
          Did he get to play?
          Still in the 4th quarter, but he has yet to get in.
          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

For no apparent reason, Chris Smith has gotten 4:30 minutes of playing time in which he has produced nothing and the Knicks have squandered a lead, yet Toure gets no time. Doesn't make a lot of sense.
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Do the Knicks ever make much sense?
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

1st game. There's plenty of time to see how all the guys play in game situations. TM will get his chance.

Comment

Toure got some minutes tonight. Scored 2 points in 9 minutes

Comment

how many assists and pass to assists? Those are the stats he is focusing on in that aspect of the game
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Looks like 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, three shots taken

EDIT- before you just bleh about this, Raymond Felton went 1-6, no other stats in 12 minutes. So theres that.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                        For no apparent reason, Chris Smith has gotten 4:30 minutes of playing time in which he has produced nothing and the Knicks have squandered a lead, yet Toure gets no time. Doesn't make a lot of sense.
                        That boggles the mind. He is not even close to the player Toure is, and could still become.
                        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                          Looks like 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, three shots taken

EDIT- before you just bleh about this, Raymond Felton went 1-6, no other stats in 12 minutes. So theres that.
                          Toure also had 0 turnovers.

Felton did have 4 assists.

Comment

It is blowing my mind that he is playing for the Knicks. So awesome for him.

Wasn't he undefeated on their home court? :)

Comment

According to this, he makes 490K

Comment

Working...
                              X