No announcement yet.

Hottest Ticket in Town - NOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of you apparently have jobs that are a lot more fun, with a considerably more open minded staff than I.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Some of you apparently have jobs that are a lot more fun, with a considerably more open minded staff than I.
      Nobody said anything about the staff. Its just that every time I go home from work with my big, fat paycheck creating a bulge in my slacks, my wife gets happy, happy!
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        Ticket sales have come to a screeching halt; everyone must be getting laid.

Well, it is only about 11:00am. 2-6:00 is when the ticket sales will be erupting and the doors are getting blown off. The morning through 2:00pm time frame would be when everyone is all getting laid, so we are right on schedule

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
          Guys I'm innocent! Try typing paid on a smartphone. If you miss by a millimeter the auto finish thing will betray you.

Haha TONS of people are going to get laid at work today and then they are going to buy tickets!!!!
          Does this have anything to do with the "puppy show" at halftime?
          Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• Comment

• The arena is going to look great and be rockin' on ESPN. Hopefully the team responds well. Really good chance to make an impression on the college basketball community as there isn't a lot conflicting with our game.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                I bet there are going to be a lot of people who just got laid today and who just finished up their work week and might not want to be part of the walk up crowd tomorrow.
                What are you doing during these workday forays that makes it so that you can't walk the next day?

Comment

Looks like everyone but me is enjoying a “nooner”. :(

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    Looks like the floor got laid, too!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                      2117 - Someone just purchased a block of 30 tickets in section 233.
                      Those might be Tennessee fans. I just read on their message board that a Tenn. player was getting 30 tickets for friends and family.

Comment

Comment

• We've dipped under the 2000 mark- 1,990 remain.

I think we need to get this at least under 1,500 (probably closer to 1,000) heading into tomorrow to have a real chance at selling it out. BUY ANGRY, Shocker fans!!!

Comment

• Sullentrop has some good tweets on the subject. Not many schools could sell 13,000 tickets for a game in the same city that's not part of a season ticket package.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
                                I have heard and seen so much promotion for the Gonzaga game that I just tune it out and don't pay attention to it. In fact every time I go to the Intrust site to check ticket the WSU-Tennessee game ticket sales and click on events, a Kstate-Gonzaga II ad pops up. I also get all kinds of Gonzaga ads on the internet sites I look at. I keep waiting for the Shocker marketing campaign to kick in but I guess it really is not happening. (I have seen a thing or two for the WSU-Tenn game, just not very much).
                                KSU is paying for their ads, not IBA. If you wanna hear WSU ads, talk to the WSU marketing team.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X