Hottest Ticket in Town - NOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DPruett2333 View Post
    If we can get that to 1,250-1,500 by tomorrow night we'll be dang close to a sellout by game time, I think.
    If it were a 7pm game I would agree with you. I think the 1 pm starting time will reduce the number of last minute buyers. I hope I am wrong, because I would like to see a sell out.

Maybe Charles Koch will buy up 500 tickets and give them to charities to hand out to poor kids. :nevreness: (Actually it would only cost $6,000 to do that. Maybe someone will actually do that tomorrow. It is relatively cheap for a very nice gesture).

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
      If there’s a halftime ‘puppy show’, I prefer to sit on the front row.

Where the heck do some of you get this stuff?

Comment

• I did notice that Grant Meech did make it a point to say tickets were remaining tonight.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Just checked still 2170 tickets available ($26,040 would buy them all). There are also 23 tickets available on Stub Hub starting at $36.

The Gonzaga game is going backwards. Now 3407 tickets available for that game including 364 lower bowl tickets. On Stub Hub there are still 467 tickets left starting at just $8.97! In fact there are twice as many Gonzaga tickets avaliable for $9 or less on the Stub Hub (46) as there are total Shocker -Tennessee tickets available on Stub Hub.

Comment

• Anyone hear the radio ad about about the K-State game?

"Last year's AP top-ranked team comes to Wichita with revenge on its mind."

Ummmmmm...

I'm not blaming Gonzaga because it was obviously a local person who wrote the ad. Still, pretty bad!
            78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
              Anyone hear the radio ad about about the K-State game?

Ummmmmm...

I'm not blaming Gonzaga because it was obviously a local person who wrote the ad. Still, pretty bad!
              Yes, that would be like the U.S. invading Mexico on December 8,1941.

It's going to suck to be Mexico...
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
                Just checked still 2170 tickets available ($26,040 would buy them all). There are also 23 tickets available on Stub Hub starting at $36.

The Gonzaga game is going backwards. Now 3407 tickets available for that game including 364 lower bowl tickets. On Stub Hub there are still 467 tickets left starting at just $8.97! In fact there are twice as many Gonzaga tickets avaliable for $9 or less on the Stub Hub (46) as there are total Shocker -Tennessee tickets available on Stub Hub.

It looks like the Gonzaga game going backwards is due to around 200 student tickets being returned to the arena.

An allotment of $10 student tickets will be available to K-State students through the athletics ticket office in the fall.

Comment

• I actually called the Shane Dennis show and asked where they got the info. They must have looked it up and then made the correction later. I quit listening after that because I got out of the car and didn't hear the correction.

Comment

Ummmmmm...

That's hilarious. The Zags are going to be confused when they see their opponents are wearing purple!
                    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Maybe Gonzaga would like that rematch shot in Wichita next year. Will the purple putty tats even have a prayer in that one?

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I'm pumping the hell out of buying tickets on Twitter.

Also, Sully tweeted me and said that maybe the confusion on the "sellout" by the media was a release from WSU saying they were "predicting" a sellout.

Paul Suellentrop
                          ‏@PaulSuellentrop
                          @ShockerHoops @joshwood Don't know. WSU's release predicting a sellout may have caused confusion.
                          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• 2117 - Someone just purchased a block of 30 tickets in section 233.

Comment

Comment

Ummmmmm...

I have heard and seen so much promotion for the Gonzaga game that I just tune it out and don't pay attention to it. In fact every time I go to the Intrust site to check ticket the WSU-Tennessee game ticket sales and click on events, a Kstate-Gonzaga II ad pops up. I also get all kinds of Gonzaga ads on the internet sites I look at. I keep waiting for the Shocker marketing campaign to kick in but I guess it really is not happening. (I have seen a thing or two for the WSU-Tenn game, just not very much).

Comment

Working...
                                X