Comment

damn...

So hope everything is all good.

Prayers!

Comment

Originally posted by Hurley View Post
        hope its not some sort of spinal injury
        Or head/Heart issue
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

whoever gets news keep us updated on condition or what it could possibly be. Hoping it's not life threatening or altering, hopefully not a Leg issue either (bad break or something). Either way all thoughts with him on his recovery and what is best for him medically.

Comment

A member of the Wichita State men's basketball team was rushed to Via Christi Hospital on St. Francis after collapsing on the basketball court. The emergency call came out around 5:45.

Comment

Can you imagine the hives HCGM gets when something like this happens. I'm sure his first recruiting visit for the Shox is still very fresh in his mind.

Comment

Prayers to DJ.

Hope it isn't serious.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Carl Hall had a heart issue as well. Hopefully DJs condition is more like Carl than Guy!!!
                  Livin the dream

Comment

I personally hope it isn't a heart condition....

Comment

This tweet came out at about 910pm....

Brian Gregory @KWCH12NDBrian

#BREAKING Hospital spokesperson: @WichitaState basketball player listed in serious condition at St. Francis after collapsing at practice
                      9:10 PM - 3 Sep 2013

Don't know if they are referring back to when the report first came out that he was/could be in serious condition or if they are meaning that he is still being listed as serious right now at the hospital.
                      Shox-4-Life

Comment

@goseabrook: A supervisor at St. Francis hospital says Wichita State basketball player is in serious condition. The player collapsed at practice #KWCH12

I'm afraid it means he still in serious condition.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

"Collapsed on the court" is NOT a good thing for a basketball player. "Alert and stable" is a good sign, but that doesn't say anything about medical approval to continue playing basketball.

Let's hope this doesn't turn out to be a "quality of life" issue for D.J. Losing something important definitely affects a person's future. For D.J.'s sake, I really hope he can continue playing basketball. To lose something that important in an 18-year-olds life would be difficult to handle.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Think, o God, of our friend who is ill, whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard.
                            Comfort him upon his sickbed, and ease his suffering. We beg for deliverance, and submit that no healing is too hard for the Lord, if it be His will.
                            We therefore pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care, renew his strength, and heal what ails him in Your loving name.
                            Thank You, Lord. Amen.

It occurs to me that his parents and family are 1500 miles away. We might say a prayer for them as well. I can't imagine if it was my daughter and I was half a country away.

Comment

Kwch is going back and forth looking like they know nothing. Cle and wiggins tweeting each other earlier. Hoping that means everything is ok.

Comment

Serious, but stable.

Comment

Working...
                                X