No announcement yet.

Bracket Busters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we should pass on Winthrop this year...

Comment

The only reason we would be playing Winthrop would be the Marshall connection. We know coach Marshall doesn't want to play them this year. I wouldn't be surprised if a call has been made to ESPN requesting we don't play Winthrop.
      In the fast lane

Comment

Winthrop would be cool. Yes, we would lose, but just think--we'd get em' at our place next season. Now, wouldn't THAT be cool?

Comment

Originally posted by shockar25
          Winthrop would be cool. Yes, we would lose, but just think--we'd get em' at our place next season. Now, wouldn't THAT be cool?

We could beat them. HCGM knows all their strengths and weaknesses! :good:
          "You can observe a lot just by watching."
          -- Yogi Berra

Comment

no matter who we play, i just hope they have an awesome RPI NEXT year.

during a span of time when winning matters more.
            veni, vidi, vici

Comment

1. Oral Roberts
              2. UNC-Wilmington
              3. East Tennessee St.

Does Holy Cross make any sense to anyone...just curious
              1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Utah State has former Andover HS player Stephen DuCharme

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Originally posted by moshock

Wasnt he the one that was making 100 dollar bills from his printer and spending around town? Pretty sure he got his ass busted for that.

Comment

I'm not confident of a Bracket Busters win this year. WSU's RPI is probably artificially high compared to the team WSU will be able to put on a court in a couple of weeks. Nost of WSU's RPI component was created with a different team than WSU can put on the court now.

Atl least we won't have to worry about looking bad on a TV game.

Sorry for the pessimism, but I'm having problems seeing where any significant improvement is likely to develop in a couple of weeks. Possibly Ellis or Durley could have an epiphany and become solid players, but I'm not confident of that happening.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s

Wasnt he the one that was making 100 dollar bills from his printer and spending around town? Pretty sure he got his ass busted for that.
                      no that was Rainbolt, DuCharme never did anything but play basketball

Comment

Aren't you the one always preaching not to be spreading rumors? You are a hypocrite and more importantly, a tool. I invoke your own words, "Lock this down Royal!!"

Jackass
                        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Actually that wasn't a rumor. It was well publicized.

He just had the wrong kid from Andover.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock

You are correct royal. But Rainbolt wasnt alone. There were two of them that got caught. And no it wasnt a rumor at all... it was all over the news and papers.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh
                              I'm not confident of a Bracket Busters win this year. WSU's RPI is probably artificially high compared to the team WSU will be able to put on a court in a couple of weeks. Nost of WSU's RPI component was created with a different team than WSU can put on the court now.

Atl least we won't have to worry about looking bad on a TV game.

Sorry for the pessimism, but I'm having problems seeing where any significant improvement is likely to develop in a couple of weeks. Possibly Ellis or Durley could have an epiphany and become solid players, but I'm not confident of that happening.
                              I kind of got the impression the post was more about hoping how good of a team we could get this year as we know we will play them again next year and the hoping it would be a good team for our fearless freshman class...maybe im wrong though
                              1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock

You are correct royal. But Rainbolt wasnt alone. There were two of them that got caught. And no it wasnt a rumor at all... it was all over the news and papers.
                                But the second one wasn't Stephen DuCharme either.

Stephen started at Hutch Juco and then went on to Utah State. It would be a little more interesting to see a local kid at another school play our Shockers.

Comment

Working...
                                X