Belcher -- uh Bleacher Report -- We're No. 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rjl View Post
    So what if Bleacher Report sucks. You know what sucks more? Shockernet as of late. Every damn thread here devolves into the same thing: lineup predictions, who will guard who, and, yes, bitching about Bleacher Report.

God forbid something new comes along. Right, wrong, or somewhere in between, it's new and Shockernet needs it.
    Did you write the article?

It's mid-July. What else is there to do around here besides make lineup predictions and ***** about BR?
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      Did you write the article?

It's mid-July. What else is there to do around here besides make lineup predictions and ***** about BR?
      No, I did not write the article. I don't have the time for such things, but if I did, you can be damn sure it would at least be grammatically correct.

The fact is that many people one here really need to learn a new tune. Sorry if that hurts your and Subgod's feelings.
      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

No, I did not write the article. I don't have the time for such things, but if I did, you can be damn sure it would at least be grammatically correct.

The fact is that many people one here really need to learn a new tune. Sorry if that hurts your and Subgod's feelings.
          Whatever that means?

Do you think that you don't have a tune, rjl?

Again, what are supposed to be talking about right now?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I know I am not the best speller there is. I also know I make my fair share of grammatical errors. However, if I make a statement about being grammatically correct I would have made damn sure I didn't mix up the words "one" and "on".

Comment

OK, I'm going to ask..... why doesn't any of the, what I will call, "big time posters" submit articles to BR? I would love to see articles from knowledgeable individuals on the shocks and I guess others would also. Myself, I come to shockernet a few times a day to read what insight others have and enjoy posts from the likes of Sub, Trop, Doc, Kung, Rlh04d and many others.

I dunno, just a thought.

Comment

^ This guy

Comment

If you have any doubts that it is mid-July, just look at some of the last few posts on the most recent threads.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      Again, what are supposed to be talking about right now?
                      I think @WstateU: needs to start another booby thread, then we can talk about that.
                      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

I blame the NCAA. If they hadn't set up such a short season, I wouldn't be quite so restless for basketball.

The basketball season should September-May, just like the school year. One game a week. :)

This is not my withdrawal problem, its the NCAA's problem.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                          OK, I'm going to ask..... why doesn't any of the, what I will call, "big time posters" submit articles to BR? I would love to see articles from knowledgeable individuals on the shocks and I guess others would also. Myself, I come to shockernet a few times a day to read what insight others have and enjoy posts from the likes of Sub, Trop, Doc, Kung, Rlh04d and many others.

I dunno, just a thought.
                          Forever Shocker Fan would bring it...
                          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

I dunno, just a thought.
                            I was thinking something similar for posting articles on, say, shockerhoops, actually. I'm sure you could find a few people on here happy to write up articles on various subjects -- game recaps, updates on recruiting (trop), previews of players going into the season and what to realistically expect from them. Maybe with the goal of it eventually turning into our own SBNation website, where it would have a greater shot at visibility among average fans. (Gonzaga has one -- http://www.slipperstillfits.com/ ) [MoSt has a 247 site, which will inevitably fail because they're charging -- but it does open them up to greater visibility.]

I have no respect for BR, but I enjoy the SBNation sites I've visited a lot -- particularly tomahawknation.com, where I spend a lot of time for FSU information. I enjoy the stats-driven nature of the network, and the distaste for subscription sites.
                            Originally posted by BleacherReport
                            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Working...
                            X