Marshall on KWCH tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    Another PRIME example of why this tool bag troll needs to be axed.

I mean, what is a KSU fan doing at 10:30 on a Friday night in the middle of summer?

Perusing a WSU basketball forum, dropping insecure posts, of course.
    As if losing to Evansville in the regular season has any relevance whatsoever, given how the season ended. It was frustrating and certainly could have been a season defining moment, but instead it was completely eclipsed and might have even been instrumental. Bringing that back up has to be just a jab.

I'm sure the Heat wish they wouldn't have lost that game to the Pacers or the Bulls three series ago before they won the title...

Comment

Whether it was a jab or not who cares. We are the ones hanging a Final Four Banner for 2013. Time to support HCGM and our Shocks into what looks like a very bright future.
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
        Whether it was a jab or not who cares. We are the ones hanging a Final Four Banner for 2013. Time to support HCGM and our Shocks into what looks like a very bright future.
        It's too bad that the kittens won't even be able to beat Gonzaga.

Comment

lasalle beat k-state in the ncaa tournament. lol

wichita state boat-races k-state. lol

Comment

If only KSU had the stones to schedule WSU, then maybe they could make a claim of not be the lowest D1 basketball progrum in the state.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
              If only KSU had the stones to schedule WSU, then maybe they could make a claim of not be the lowest D1 basketball progrum in the state.

Actually I don't see a point in us scheduling them anymore. We have nothing to gain.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by shockkansas View Post
                Would have been kind of cool to beat Evansville last year, especially on Senior Night.
                Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                The tractor tech mildcats are going to be really bad in the 2013-14 season. Lucky for them they don't have to play The Wichita State University WheatShockers. They'd get their arses beat just like the last time a Pig-12 team was forced to play The Wichita State University WheatShockers.
                "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Originally posted by shockkansas View Post
                  Would have been kind of cool to beat Evansville last year, especially on Senior Night.
                  Lol why did you even post that? That wasn't in reference to anything. Go back to Mancrappan, you troll.

And for God's sake, quit calling it Title Town.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                    Lol why did you even post that? That wasn't in reference to anything. Go back to Mancrappan, you troll.

Well they did finish last in the Directors Cup competition among Big 12 schools... Thats a title right?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post

This topic was a week old . . . dying . . . almost dead . . . you could have just let it die but, noooooo, you just had to bring it back to life.

Comment

This sit down with Gregg and Bruce right now is painful.....Bruce's questions are rambling.......
                        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                        X