10 O'clock kake news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SirShoxAlot View Post
    I stabbed a man in the heart with a trident.
    I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You might want to find a place to lay low for awhile... a safe haven... until this blows over.

Comment

I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right into the babymaker
      Shox-4-Life

Comment

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I have many leather bound books and my apartments smells of rich mahogany.
          Livin the dream

Comment

I immediately regret this decision.
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Comment

I will take your mother out to a nice seafood dinner and NEVER call her again.
                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Milk was a bad choice.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Regarding KAKE, I always thought "Toy Boy" was a little creepy.

I did like Jim O'Donnell though.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                      Regarding KAKE, I always thought "Toy Boy" was a little creepy.

I did like Jim O'Donnell though.
                      I'm gonna go zooming. Zooming and zooming and zooooooooming around the big wide world.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by BleacherReport
                        Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          I'm gonna go zooming. Zooming and zooming and zooooooooming around the big wide world.
                          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

That link didn't work for me, because it was mobile ... but I could get it going with the www version. LOL

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Wow I was tired last night. I meant kwch. I don't always watch the news but when it do I Danilynn and Jenn.
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X