Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 O'clock kake news

I watch the sports.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Last edited by Guest; August 10, 2013, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Well, that's just great. You hear that, Ed? Bears. Now you're putting the whole shockernet in jeopardy.

Comment

Huh?

Comment

Poopmouth!

Comment

What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole wheel of cheese? How’d you do that? Heck, I’m not even mad; that’s amazing.
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I don't normally do this, but I felt compelled to tell you something. You have an absolutely breath-taking heiney. I mean, that thing's good. I wanna be friends with it.

Comment

It's 10 0'clock - do you know where your children are? they used to do this on KAKE back in the 60s...

Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Agree to disagree.

Comment

I'm Rocky Mountain Shock. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded.
                      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Is that you Baxter? Bark twice if you're in Milwaukee.

Comment

You know I don't speak Spanish.
                          78-65

Comment

I stabbed a man in the heart with a trident.

Comment

I just ate a whole thing of candy beans.
                              “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Working...
                              X