No announcement yet.

ESPNU replay of tonight's WSU vs. Mo. State game at 12:30am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give the last shot a pass because it seemed more like a venting of frustration on a season gone bad.

Comment

So Evansville doing that against us will be no problem, right?
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Right. If Evansville does it at home, no problem whatsoever. If they do it in Koch then I say we make like Philly Fan and start chucking things at them. :lol: Only kidding of course.

Comment

Originally posted by shockcw
          Right. If Evansville does it at home, no problem whatsoever. If they do it in Koch then I say we make like Philly Fan and start chucking things at them. :lol: Only kidding of course.
          Im with you except for the kidding part

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
            That a oop at the end should be our way of saying we are back. I'm all for it.
            I'll take it.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
              Although it looked good, I wasn't a fan of the final play.

I also don't think MSU ran the score up last time. They simply kicked our butt from the start and it got that way. I don't recall them doing everything in their power to score as much as possible the last few minutes.
              They didn't exactly let up either...

There was nothing said in the Springfield Newspaper or on sports talk radio here today about the ooop. MSU has a lot more to worry about than that.

:yes:

Comment

I doubt Bearruh had a problem with it. He seemed to be really happy that they lost to Gregg since he needed the win a lot more.

Comment

I don't have a problem with the oop.

In Springfield Lamberth took and made a 3ptr when MSU was up over 20 on us with less than 1:30 to go.

He ended with 27 pts and Barry left him in a blowout game until under a minute to go. If Barry had class he would have called off the dogs.
                  I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

Typically, with a 20-pt lead, the end-of-bench players come in no later than with 2:00 to play. The problem is, MSU doesn't exactly have an end-of-the-bench.

IIRC, the Bears have or had:

- Weems redshirting
                    - Austin left the team
                    - Another player was dismissed (pawn shop incident)
                    - 2 others injured/sick.

That left them with 8 scholarship players. So I can see why Lamberth might have been in the game that late. And if his 3-pointer was late in the shot clock, what are you going to do? (I don't know if it was, just sayin')

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                      And if his 3-pointer was late in the shot clock, what are you going to do? (I don't know if it was, just sayin')
                      Oop on him at home :)
                      YOUSUCKITPOX

Comment

Working...
                      X