ESPNU replay of tonight's WSU vs. Mo. State game at 12:30am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And then wtf drive Gal?

Man, I think you are a great player but you really need to spend some time watching film of this so you never do things like this again.

Comment

Yes, Ellis got jobbed on the fouls tonight. He is going to have to put on some weight to avoid that next year.

Comment

Phil had a beautiful move to put it back to 5 and then Ramon has a total wtfoul.

Comment

Man, we almost handed this back to them.

Comment

I mean, they had Gal trapped and they fouled him instead. They could have just trapped him and made us burn one more TO or just straight up gotten the ball.

Comment

That a oop at the end should be our way of saying we are back. I'm all for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
                Hair guys: You got some long TV time coming back from half time!
                Yes we did. I havent had a chance to watch the replay and see if we actually made it onto the broadcast. It was good to see you Rose.
                YOUSUCKITPOX

Comment

This is a ShockerNet first.

A play-by-play of the replay. :wacko:

:D

Comment

It was everything I could do to stay awake for it. I was working on about 4 hours of sleep on a 22 hour day by the time it was over.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
                      That a oop at the end should be our way of saying we are back. I'm all for it.
                      I don't think Marshall enjoyed the oop at all. Pretty classless, imho. Up 6 with 4 seconds left, MSU wasn't even playing defense and you throw an oop? Oh well, I guess when you never get a chance to do it, might as well get it out of your system. It was pretty sweet.

- I believe I just successfully debated my own response in the same response. :good:
                      "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                      -- Yogi Berra

Comment

for the record I have absolutely no problem with the Alley Oop at the end of the game.

Comment

I normally dont like that alley oop, but Marshall has been wanting more emotion out of these guys; more fire. And, it seems to me that MSU didnt have too much of a problem running the score up pretty high there a month ago. Turnabout...
                          YOUSUCKITPOX

Comment

Although it looked good, I wasn't a fan of the final play.

I also don't think MSU ran the score up last time. They simply kicked our butt from the start and it got that way. I don't recall them doing everything in their power to score as much as possible the last few minutes.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                              Although it looked good, I wasn't a fan of the final play.

I also don't think MSU ran the score up last time. They simply kicked our butt from the start and it got that way. I don't recall them doing everything in their power to score as much as possible the last few minutes.
                              I'm gonna hafta side with Sub on this one. Big surprise.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

No problem here with the oop. I HATE running up the score. There is no time for it. But I don't classify 8 point wins in overtime as running up the score. On top of that, this was a team that hadn't won a conference game at home and was coming off a 6 game losing streak, I was glad they did it. I saw PJ's hand go up and I thought, surely Gal won't....before I could finish it the oop was over, PJ was letting go of some frustration and one went on the win column for a change.

I also didn't have a problem with it because it was at home. If this had been done on the road, it would be classless, but at home giving your fans one more show before the drive home isn't a big deal in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X