Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow....
    Epic grammar fail on my part....
    ASM, you'll need to edit your sig for spelling....
    Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
    Students > Alumni
    If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
    The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Did you say PJ Cousinard?
      I know PJ Cousinard
      Best SF on the floor.
      PJ cousinards named the band sha-na-na, They DID NOT WANNA BE CALLED THAT!

TO PJ COUSINARD!

LOL...
      "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
      CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Cooz is so good, he can step off Chuck Norris's flying heel kick for the dunk!!! :yahoo:

Comment

Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet let alone the same arena with PJ.
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Cooz eats his spinach

and likes it!!!

Comment

PJ was born at a pre-season Bulls game in '84. He came out of the womb, ran onto the court, and pulled in a triple-double. Coach Kevin Loughery made a rookie named 'Jordan' give him his jersey for the game. For the rest of his career that player tried to live up to the performance he saw from PJ.

He was never successful.

:clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :clap:

Comment

The pass goes to Funk for the game saving shot--he fires away for the win---hark---what's that I see---faster than a speeding bullet--can skywalk tall buildings-----it's a bird---it's a plane---no it's Cooz-- swatting that evil shot into nowheresville with the game-saving rejection. Get that junky shot outta here!!!!!!
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

PJ sleeps with a nightlight. Not because PJ is afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of PJ.

Comment

On the 7th day God created PJ

Comment

This thread is starting to remind me of the Gregg Marshall and Chuck Norris thread. :lol:

Comment

Does anyone else think of PJ whenever you get out your Cuisinart appliance in the kitchen?

Very value-added post here

Comment

Nice bump.
                          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

You must really be eager for some genuine news / action, DJ -- but kudos for scrounging around to find a six year old thread to play with.

Comment

made me laugh all over again!

Comment

Hipsters.
                                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                                -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                                X