• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Truth About Prince Pierre Couisnard

When he was born he slapped the doctor.

discuss

He told the bears "you can't see me" tonight

Comment

He dropped the 5 knuckle shuffle on em at the end.

Comment

He was so bright----his Dad called him sun!!!!!!!
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

They need to show highlight footage of PJ to all the new guys coming in next year and tell them this is what's expected of you.
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

I hear that he has many leather-bound books and his apartment smells of rich mahogany. hes also friends with Matty B, too. He comes over on occasion.

Comment

Tennessee did not do their homework scouting his abilities at the Dance, don't ya see?

Comment

PJ Couisnard once ate an entire ream of rice paper. He then shat out 14 origami swans and Mr. Miagi from "Karate Kid."

:poster_cooz:
                Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

PJ takes the charge in OT with 4 fouls. True grit---and THAT is what I'm talkin a'bout!!!!!!!

Comment

PJ F-U'ed the bears and overcame the odds

Comment

As a Shocker, PJ has made so many steals and taken so many charges, that Santa has considered removing his name from his address book.

Comment

I hope he doesn't plan on running for President, because the Secret Service would have problems guarding him.
                        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

Comment

He is harder than a coffin nail

Comment

When they put what superhero PJ would like to be on the jumbotron, I thought, "That's a moot point. He's already a superhero named PJ Cousinard."
                            Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                            Students > Alumni
                            If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                            The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Added instant classics to the sig.

Comment

Working...
                              X