Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSU v Mo State - 8:05 tonight and ESPNU, don't forget!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU v Mo State - 8:05 tonight and ESPNU, don't forget!

Look, I hate throw away threads as much as the next guy but at least I'm not complaining, right?

Anyways, if any of you are like me and a creature of habit you would have shown up at CKA for a 7:05 tip and then you just would have stood around and gotten fat off of the Nachos.

But because I made this post, you now remember that it is at 8:05 pm and it is on ESPNU so you can set your COX DVRs to record what is going to be the turn around game for this season!

:yahoo: .com

Oh, and blatant attention whoring: Even though I took it with my crappy cell phone and even though Cooz missed the shot and even though we lost that game http://www.flickr.com/photos/ilrosewood/2215790196/ is still one great picture.

It's a great picture Rosewood! We appreciate you keeping the camera lens free of cheese.
    Nancho cheese that is... :D
    FINAL FOURS:
    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
    Number of Times Ranked: 157
    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
    #3 - Dec. 2017
    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
    #2 ~ March 2014
    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

That gives everyone plenty of time to purchase tickets... 39 current listings on Ticket Marketplace as of 1:00 pm. The weather is improving!
      :good:
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Not to dry up the ticket sales, but it is possible I may have some extras later today. Is anyone out there available for a last minute (say after 530 or 6) call to arms so to speak?

Comment

Rose, are you no longer on the top row? Is it cheaper to become a student and get the better seat?

Comment

I finally made it into a photo even it is at the other end.

Comment

Should we have special "BLACKOUT" nights for nationally televised games? Has this been discussed or done before?

Comment

I won't I promise!
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

hopefully the place is pretty full again. This is as close to a rivalry as we have in the Valley anymore and it would be good to see a good crowd out to support a team that's struggling. Looking forward to a good game and cheering on my shox regardless of the outcome!! :goshocks:
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan
                    hopefully the place is pretty full again. This is as close to a rivalry as we have in the Valley anymore and it would be good to see a good crowd out to support a team that's struggling. Looking forward to a good game and cheering on my shox regardless of the outcome!! :goshocks:
                    I hope the ticket Marketplace isn't an indication of the crowd size tonight.
                    Numerous excellent tickets remain and unfortunately they quit selling them in 2 minutes. Everyone, please wear a yellow coat or bring a mannequin and place it in the open seat next to you.
                    :D

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU
                      Everyone, please wear a yellow coat or bring a mannequin and place it in the open seat next to you. :D
                      Yeah, but what if you do that and get put up on the kiss cam? Could be kinda creepy. Or kinky. Would a blowup doll in the front row of the student section distract the MSU players?
                      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand
                        Everyone, please wear a yellow coat or bring a mannequin and place it in the open seat next to you. :D
                        Would a blowup doll in the front row of the student section distract the MSU players?
                        If it's missing some teeth, probably.

Comment

Yeah, but what if you do that and get put up on the kiss cam? Could be kinda creepy. Or kinky. Would a blowup doll in the front row of the student section distract the MSU players?
                          Ahhh, Zelda, Queen of all the Acrobats...
                          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Depends on the doll. Girl maybe Goat - Definently

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                              Depends on the doll. Girl maybe Goat - Definently
                              nm

Comment

Working...
                              X