Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSU v Mo State - 8:05 tonight and ESPNU, don't forget!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm stuck in Sioux Falls, SD, it's -40 below wind chill and I'll still venture out to a local facility that carries ESPNU to watch this titanic struggle. Why? Maybe it's because on paper, this looks like a competitive match up.
    Something like that or at least that's the appropriate PR line to spew out in times like this. 8)
    Above all, make the right call.

Comment

One of the few chances I have to watch the Shockers in Tucson and I have to work tonight.
      :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by GarH
        One of the few chances I have to watch the Shockers in Tucson and I have to work tonight.
        :cry:
        Gar,

Call in sick and head to the Tilted Kilt. I know there will be some Shocker fans in attendance.

Comment

I have a good feeling about tonights game. MSU only has 8 players, so we either need to injure a few more, or get them in foul trouble as soon as possible. Win 2: HERE WE COME!!
          "You can observe a lot just by watching."
          -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by BA2929
            I have a good feeling about tonights game. MSU only has 8 players, so we either need to injure a few more, or get them in foul trouble as soon as possible. Win 2: HERE WE COME!!
            Losing to the bottom two teams in the Valley back to back would put Missouri State fans over the top....I wouldn't mind seeing that :)
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Tilted Kilt?

Comment

IM GETTING AMPED VA TECH STYLE BEESHES !!!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

yep...just remember...

Don't look up!! or even somewhat up or straight ahead...just drink your beer and watch the game...

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                    IM GETTING AMPED VA TECH STYLE BEESHES !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rQvu2lm_cw

YEAH GO SHOCKS

/bangs head on monitor and heads to the game still bleeding WHAT WHAT WHAT BLAOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GarH
                      Tilted Kilt?

The kilt rules.

Comment

Actually I have a utility kilt and a great kilt (Sligo County Tartan). The only problem is that there isn't a Tilted Kilt in Tucson. There's one in Tempe and one in Scottsdale, but none in Tucson.

Comment

Turn around game folks, you heard it here first.

Comment

That was a pretty wild last 8 minutes of the game (last 3 plus overtime).

That game had a little of everything in it, good and bad... LOL!

:yahoo: :good: :clap:

Their extra effort paid off tonight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
                              Turn around game folks, you heard it here first.

X Awesome Sauce Malone

Comment

Sounds like I missed a really good game. I should have called in sick. Might have if we had a Tilted Kilt in Tucson. Would have been fun to watch the game and check out the waitress staff in their short kilts. I've had women check me out before, to see if I was going regimental before when I was wearing my kilt. Would turnaround be fair play? No, I guess I'd just get kicked out.

Comment

Working...
                                X