2013-2014 Bracketology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013-2014 Bracketology

Lunardi has his first one out already. As you can expect, very little love for WSU : 9 seed vs K-State with Kentucky in the next round.

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

What is it with these 9th seeds? Well actually, it did work out pretty well for us this year -- but I would still rather have a better seed, say a 3 or 4.

Comment

News flash to the World: We're not going away anytime soon. Get used to it.

Comment

Is he still counting Creighton as part of the Valley? shows 2 for the conf in the bottom but i didn't see any one else besides us

Comment

Originally posted by Shox151 View Post
          Is he still counting Creighton as part of the Valley? shows 2 for the conf in the bottom but i didn't see any one else besides us
          None of the conference realignments have been accounted for. Probably won't happen until they go into effect and the database is updated.

Comment

It's odd that the rest of the final four got two seeds. I would argue that at least UL and Michigan both lose more than WSU does.

Comment

Originally posted by jdshock View Post
              It's odd that the rest of the final four got two seeds. I would argue that at least UL and Michigan both lose more than WSU does.
              But they don't lose their name or conference which is what alot of programs rely on.

Comment

Joe LOLunardi has just dropped Wichita State to the first four out since he found out Wichita is not a State.

Comment

Man, I don't want to be a 9 seed in a Lunardi preseason thing. That means he'll have us out by conference play if we go undefeated in OOC play, with how he always drops us when we win.

Still, it shows a lack of respect for us. It just does. Some teams that are apparently going to be better than us:

2 Ohio State
                  4 Gonzaga
                  4 Virginia
                  5 Tennessee
                  6 Baylor
                  7 Stanford
                  7 Iowa
                  8 La Salle
                  8 Creighton

A bunch of NIT (or worse) teams, and teams we beat handily. Creighton without Cyclops or Gibbs. Apparently they will all be better than a squad that returns 4 key underclassmen and the teams only 1st Team MVC player, along with good recruits. I'm not sure what justification Lunardi has for these.

Comment

Play Angry!
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

It means Lunardi can point all he wants to video clips where he said WSU wasn't in the Final Four by accident, but it won't mitigate the fact that by putting us as a 9-seed (outside the top 30), he doesn't think we belonged.

Just further proof that ESPN stands for Egotistic Sociopath Prima-donna Nutjobs.

Comment

I would be mad (or do I mean angry) with this bracket, but it worked out well for us last year. Some of these "experts" would not believe they were talking to Jesus, even if turned the Mississippi river into the world's largest beer tap right in front of them. Who are you going to believe, Joe Lunardi, or your lying eyes...>

#STILLANGRY #WATCHUSAGAIN
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I kind of like being underrated and overlooked. Beep, Beep!

To skip the opening credits, the song starts at 0:24 ~ "Beep Beep" is a song by The Playmates. Released in 1958. The song describes a duel between the driver...

Comment

Just win!
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

This will end up being about as accurate as J4HP's predictions from last year.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X