Seth Davis picks his top 25 for next year... Smh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seth Davis picks his top 25 for next year... Smh

He has us unranked, but has VCU at #19 and Harvard(!?!?) at #22.... Really?!?!?

http://m.si.com/2767536/kentucky-michigan-state-top-the-not-too-early-2013-14-rankings/

Thanks Seth
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I expect a lot of people to forget about us, but didn't think Seth would be one of them.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Just questioned him on 'the twitter'... I feel better now.

Comment

OK, Seth Davis is a dope. Is that a take?
          "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

Keep it up Seth and all the others too. Keep pouring fuel on our fire. Hell I hope they pick us 4th in the Valley again. Cle was still talking about that after we beat Ohio State.

Comment

Seth Davis = lol
              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by kstarheel View Post
                Just questioned him on 'the twitter'... I feel better now.
                You feel better because he responded in some way or because it felt good to vent?
                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Et tu, Seth?

Comment

Hall, EO, Armstead & the all-time winningest Shocker are gone as well and possibly White.
                    WSU lost about that many last year & was unranked & picked 4th in the Valley. It seems about right. We don't even know rather or not we get both Wiggins.
                    Lets hope for play in round at best & see where the ride takes us.
                    Phi Alpha

Comment

Seth Davis

Apparently, you folks have already forgotten that before the NCAA tournament started this year, Seth Davis picked WSU as a team with a good chance to make the Final 4.

Comment

Hall and Armstead are the only two players leaving that played a large role on this team down the stretch. Don't get me wrong, I love Williams and Orukpe but neither were critical down the stretch. Plus, with the additions already made, as well as VanVleet's progression, we will be considerably better next year. I know this is a poor example but Kentucky will look completely different but most likely be ranked pre-season #1 due to incoming talent. Anyone with any sense should be able to see that we will be a better team next season and my magic 8 ball tells be that getting into the dance via the play in round is "not likely".
                        "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

Originally posted by xazshox View Post
                          Apparently, you folks have already forgotten that before the NCAA tournament started this year, Seth Davis picked WSU as a team with a good chance to make the Final 4.
                          Actually I do remember that is what make's his projections for next year so surprising. Seth has been a pretty good supporter of WSU over the years.

Comment

WSU will be preseason top 20. They return enough talent back and I feel they can be a #5 seed

Comment

Seth picked us to go to the final 4 prior to our game with Lasalle.

We arent gonna take a step back. We may not have as much success in the tourney, but I would expect we will be a solid top 20 team next year.

We shall see.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                              X